Windows 10: bootep up my pc to this screen it wants me to reinstall windows?

Discus and support bootep up my pc to this screen it wants me to reinstall windows? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palm-top-taiga [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/palm-top-taiga, Jul 12, 2020.

1. bootep up my pc to this screen it wants me to reinstall windows?

/u/palm-top-taiga, Jul 12, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 12, 2020
  3. swapan81 Win User
    How to reinstall windows 10 OS into another PC with the same product key?

I want to reinstall my OS into another PC. What's the procedure to do it if anybody knows, please suggest me step by step procedure.

swapan81, Jul 12, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

bootep up my pc to this screen it wants me to reinstall windows?

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

bootep up my pc to this screen it wants me to reinstall windows?

1. bootep up my pc to this screen it wants me to reinstall windows? - Similar Threads - bootep screen wants

2. MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS: A couple months ago my pc decided it wasn’t going to boot. after trying to diagnose the problem, I downloaded windows 10 into a usb stick using another computer. After putting this usb into my pc that wouldn’t boot, it booted windows 10 after it made me do a reinstall. i...
  3. MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS: A couple months ago my pc decided it wasn’t going to boot. after trying to diagnose the problem, I downloaded windows 10 into a usb stick using another computer. After putting this usb into my pc that wouldn’t boot, it booted windows 10 after it made me do a reinstall. i...
  4. MY PC KEEPS FORCING ME TO REINSTALL WINDOWS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Selling PC. Want to reinstall Windows to smaller SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selling PC. Want to reinstall Windows to smaller SSD: As the title suggests, I am selling an old laptop. The original SSD was a 120gb. I replaced it with a 500gb. Now, as I am selling the computer, I want to put the original 120gb back in with a clean copy of Windows 10 Home. With Microsoft being somewhat particular about it's...
  6. Selling PC. Want to reinstall Windows to smaller SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selling PC. Want to reinstall Windows to smaller SSD: As the title suggests, I am selling an old laptop. The original SSD was a 120gb. I replaced it with a 500gb. Now, as I am selling the computer, I want to put the original 120gb back in with a clean copy of Windows 10 Home. With Microsoft being somewhat particular about it's...
  7. Selling PC. Want to reinstall Windows to smaller SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Wanting To Reinstall Windows 10 On My Desktop And Make It A Media PC

Wanting To Reinstall Windows 10 On My Desktop And Make It A Media PC: Here is the plan I want to remove everything from my current desktop PC including the current windows 10 and then reinstall the windows with the best latest version of updates. I do not plan to place apps or programs on the desktop other then a media player like VLC and then...
  9. my PC keeps blue screening and forcing me to reinstall the OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my PC keeps blue screening and forcing me to reinstall the OS: so i've had my PC about 3-4 Years (got it on october 2017) and it ran fine until 2019 where i restarted it and it would not boot (infinite load loop on splash screen) so i got the windows installation media and reinstalled the OS which fixed it, but recently it started blue...
  10. I want reinstall my PC and want to get win10 pro key

I want reinstall my PC and want to get win10 pro key: Dear Sir, I reinstall my pc and how do I get the win 10 pro key or what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-reinstall-my-pc-and-want-to-get-win10-pro/0252476c-743b-4881-8aa2-c7cc5b96b04e