Windows 10: Booting a PC

Discus and support Booting a PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How would I boot my PC with installation media using a bootable USB?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Naweh A., Jun 27, 2022.

1. Naweh A. Win User

Booting a PC

How would I boot my PC with installation media using a bootable USB?

:)

Naweh A., Jun 27, 2022
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 27, 2022
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Booting a PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Booting a PC

1. Booting a PC - Similar Threads - Booting

2. Activar secure boot en placa base asus b-450m-a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activar secure boot en placa base asus b-450m-a: He estado tratando de activar el secure boot en mi placa base pero indica como no compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activar-secure-boot-en-placa-base-asus-b-450m-a/563a21ab-af3e-4eae-bd79-90c78f44ff3e
  3. Activar secure boot en placa base asus b-450m-a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activar secure boot en placa base asus b-450m-a: He estado tratando de activar el secure boot en mi placa base pero indica como no compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activar-secure-boot-en-placa-base-asus-b-450m-a/563a21ab-af3e-4eae-bd79-90c78f44ff3e
  4. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  5. Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair

Unmountable boot volume error message in Windows 11 and Automatic Repair: Hi,I seem to be having an issue during start-up.My pc does those things and after those it open the BitLocker page,i put the recovery key but it is not unlocking it.What can it be done to fix this issue ?...
  6. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...
  7. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

"Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...
  8. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  9. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  10. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware