Windows 10: Booting and performance issues

Discus and support Booting and performance issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since last windows10 update, my system has been having problems booting and I have to install a new windows version each time before using my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edi sonNK, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Edi sonNK Win User

Booting and performance issues

Since last windows10 update, my system has been having problems booting and I have to install a new windows version each time before using my computer. Now my performance is low and it takes so much time to boot up

:)

Edi sonNK, Dec 21, 2022

2. Performance

Hi Ravivarma,

Since you are still experiencing the same issue even after performing a clean boot, you can check and follow the steps provided on this
    link. The tips on the link are listed in order, so we suggest that you start with the first one. If the issue
    persists, proceed to the next method.

Should you have further concerns, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Dec 21, 2022
  3. performance loss

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Please share the detail.

• Which application you are referring to?

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the
      left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

If the issues persist try next method.

Method 2: I would suggest you to perform a clean boot and check.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 21, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Booting and performance issues - Similar Threads - Booting performance issues

2. Performance issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance issue: In the image shown above, only 34% of my CPU and 66% GPU is being used. But why am I only getting around 30 - 45 FPS? Before I reset my laptop, I was getting around 55 - 60 FPS with an average of 35 - 40% CPU and 75 - 80% GPU being used and 87 average CPU temperature.Is this...
  3. Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issue: This used to never happen to me. My game is constantly getting 15 or under FPS, when I usually get 60 with the same amount of CPU, GPU and Memory usage. Also even if I restart the game it will still have the same problem, and I actually have to restart the whole laptop....
  4. Performance Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Issue: Just some weeks ago I used to get 120FPS in my legion laptop ; CPU: AMD Radeon 5 4600H ; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650. but now the FPS cant cross 40/sec. even a 4K video lags. how come suddenly my performance drop down significantly. plz help...
  5. Booting and performance issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting and performance issues: Since last windows10 update, my system has been having problems booting and I have to install a new windows version each time before using my computer. Now my performance is low and it takes so much time to boot up...
  6. Booting and performance issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting and performance issues: Since last windows10 update, my system has been having problems booting and I have to install a new windows version each time before using my computer. Now my performance is low and it takes so much time to boot up...
  7. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: Hi Microsoft team,Good morning!! I have a Lenovo laptop with i7 processor and since I registered in windows insider program I got my windows 11 update even though my hardware requirements were not met I got windows 11 but my touchpad is not working properly and its getting...
  8. Performance issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance issues: i was working with my pc as usual, till one day right now when i about to boot up my pc, it loads very slow, harddisk rotating sounds very unusual and when logged in, not even 2 minutes my pc automatically shutdown, i mean like when your pc is in use and they like "pop" shut...
  9. Performance issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Performance issues: I'm going to try and keep this simple. My Windows 10 PC started having a performance and temperature problem a few weeks ago. My CPU temperature goes up to about 60-70 Celsius in idle and in Overwatch, my FPS drops to 210-213 max. One way of fixing this was by keeping the...
  10. performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    performance issues: last year (october) there was a windows update that caused my laptop, and many others to have major performance issues while playing games. before the update: -100fps -medium/high game settings after the update: -10-50fps -low game settings -can run 60fps+ for...