Windows 10: Booting from DVD on Lenovo computers?

Discus and support Booting from DVD on Lenovo computers? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I boot my Levono computer from DVD? Apparently he wants to prevent me from installing a decent operating system on it. Bei Lenovo-Rechner von DVD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by koten, Sep 11, 2020.

1. koten Win User

Booting from DVD on Lenovo computers?

Can I boot my Levono computer from DVD? Apparently he wants to prevent me from installing a decent operating system on it.

:)

koten, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Booting from DVD on Lenovo computers?

1. Booting from DVD on Lenovo computers? - Similar Threads - Booting DVD Lenovo

2. my computer isn't boot from usb drive or cd / dvd and ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer isn't boot from usb drive or cd / dvd and ...: In the name of GODhello EVERYONE!I need to your help to install a windows by flash drive .__ I bootabled a usb to install windows from usb . it's working on other computers and i installed windows in other computers but not working in my computer __ I tryed to install windows...
  3. Boot from a DVD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot from a DVD?: I got a new computer but when I put a bootable DVD it won't boot from it, it just goes back into windows 10? What can I do to make it boot from my DVD? 162249
  4. Boot from a DVD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot from a DVD?: How can I boot from a DVD? 162257
  5. Booting from USB stick or DVD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Booting from USB stick or DVD: Imagine a computer where W10 is running on an SSD. I have a USB stick and/or a DVD which contain a bootable version of W10 (probably made from Microsoft's Media Creation Tool). After a fault, the plan is that after tickling F12 (in my case) the above bootable version could be...
  6. Boot from CD/DVD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot from CD/DVD: I need to run the gparted (Linux app) booting from the CDROM. Now I do not find the option for booting from CD/DVD in windows 10 any more. I have done it before, but it seems to have disappeared in Windows 10. Any Ideas? 59956
  7. Can't boot from usb dvd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't boot from usb dvd: Hi Roomies @, I just upgrade to Win 10 PRO 1511 on my Lenovo laptop and burned a win 10 pro DVD. I would like to do a clean install but I'm not able to find my DVD drive on Bios or boot manager. Can someone please help me? Here are some images . [img] [img] [img]...
  8. Can't get computer to boot from dvd

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get computer to boot from dvd: I've been through the Recovery route to boot to the UEFI screen. The boot order facility doesn't seem to work, or I don't understand it. I can't change the order in the list. Can someone explain it to me please? It's a Hewlett-Packard 110-412na if that's relevant. 92957
  9. Boot From USB/DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot From USB/DVD: I am so confused I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I want to install/dual boot Windows 10 with Windows 8, but with the tutorial, there's so much Win 7/Win 8, 8.1 included that I'm crosseyed! HP Pavilion g Series Windows 8.1 Pro laptop with BIOS, not UEFI. I want...
  10. Boot from a linux DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot from a linux DVD: Can someone give a simple method so I can boot from a DVD drive which has a linux DVD? I am not interested in having duel boot capability. 53972