Windows 10: Booting problems. Failing to boot jus after installating

Discus and support Booting problems. Failing to boot jus after installating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc laptop get stuck on "getting ready" just after installation and it has done dat several tyms. I just needed to knw dat myt it that my hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tendynator, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Booting problems. Failing to boot jus after installating

My pc laptop get stuck on "getting ready" just after installation and it has done dat several tyms. I just needed to knw dat myt it that my hard drive is demaged or something else. Can windows actually finish installation, restart itself and then get stuck on, "getting ready" if the hard drive is damaged physically or its something else Booting problems. Failing to boot jus after installating [​IMG]

:)

Tendynator, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Dual Boot?

I can help here iv had both i used partition magic to split my HDD and i installed vista on one and xp was already on the other only problem is id watch out if i were you for some reason vista does not like to dual boot iv seen this on a couple of my machines and my buddys. so step one have xp installed step 2 find a partitioner of your choice i dont know of any except partition magic and the one included on xp...only thing is i dont think the one on xp will even partition them...then pop in your vista DVD and select the drive of your choice....the only thing i can think of that causes vista to hate dual booting sooo much is that when their are 2 OS's installed xp uses its own prog to list them on boot well vista uses a totally diff boot loader than the previous os's and i think they conflict the problems i hade were the standard missing windows folder missing HAL.dll and the nt one dont remember the name.....that and after your done vista and boot into xp things didnt like to start correctly specially if you scan disk with vista.

Solaris17, Apr 18, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Apr 18, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

Booting problems. Failing to boot jus after installating

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Booting problems. Failing to boot jus after installating

1. Booting problems. Failing to boot jus after installating - Similar Threads - Booting problems Failing

2. Boot Fail after Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Fail after Login: I seem to have a boot problem that is a variation of the Black Screen with mouse cursor. The Lenovo boots to the desktop background with no icons, Taskbar appears with only minimal items. The mouse cursor is normal in the desktop area but changes to a a spinning circle when...
  3. Boot Fail after Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Fail after Login: I seem to have a boot problem that is a variation of the Black Screen with mouse cursor. The Lenovo boots to the desktop background with no icons, Taskbar appears with only minimal items. The mouse cursor is normal in the desktop area but changes to a a spinning circle when...
  4. Boot Fail after Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC fails to boot after installing Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC fails to boot after installing Windows update: Hello, I’m running Windows 10 version 20H2. In January, my PC couldn’t boot anymore afterapplying the KB4598242 update. The boot process would get stuck just after BIOSPOST. After hard resetting the PC 3 times, Windows would eventually enter theautomatic repair mode. The...
  6. Problem booting into Windows after installing Linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem booting into Windows after installing Linux: My case is long, so here we go. I have an iMac late 2013 with bootcamp installed, with Windows 10 and macOS. This morning I tried installed Ubuntu, with an USB sitick of the 20.04 version. I booted into it with pressing alt and selecting the USB stick and booted it....
  7. Problem booting into installation.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem booting into installation.: Trying to fresh install windows 10 2004 off a usb drive. Trying to boot into the usb displays an error message stating "Device security policy". Tried finding the secure boot setting in the BIOS , But couldn't. Laptop model : lenovo E40 Installation medium was created using...
  8. Windows 10 boot failing after fresh installation

Windows 10 boot failing after fresh installation: So i saw a boot menu that said Choose an operating system [Windows 10 volume 2] [Windows 10 volume 2] and chose the first one after installing windows and its just stuck with this screen made in ms paint from my other computer [ATTACH] Should i choose the second option?...
  9. Boot problem after installing Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Boot problem after installing Macrium: I installed the current version of Macrium free today. I ran the rescue media creator and set a Windows boot menu. I also made a boot dvd. Then made an image and verified. I rebooted and got the boot error for an external drive. I opened the bios, exited without changes and...
  10. Fail to boot after update

Fail to boot after update: Hello, After installing the latest update on my PC and laptop, both of them failed to boot, it shows the blue screen saying SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. Then I contacted a live agent and the agent, the case number was 1467675304. He asked me to download a Windows 10...