Windows 10: Booting problems on Windows 10: Error message that the file \Windows\system32\winload.exe...

Discus and support Booting problems on Windows 10: Error message that the file \Windows\system32\winload.exe... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi When I try to boot the Windows 10 I get the error message that the file winload.exe in the System32 directory under Windows is missing or damaged.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Frank ANR, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Frank ANR Win User

Booting problems on Windows 10: Error message that the file \Windows\system32\winload.exe...

Hi

When I try to boot the Windows 10 I get the error message that the file winload.exe in the System32 directory under Windows is missing or damaged. Error code: 0xc000000e

Due to this problem my hard drive with the 10 was removed from the computer replaced with an operational disk and is now installed in a USB case, accessible as an external drive.

I have no CD or USB installation material, as I benefitted from Microsoft's free offer in 2015 and converted my Windows 7 to a 10.

I do however have access to the Windows 10 disk as an external one, and maybe there is a solution there replacing files/file systems?

Regards
    Frank,
    Norway

:)

Frank ANR, Nov 22, 2020
  2. dictum Win User

Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Kovoet Win User

Booting problems on Windows 10: Error message that the file \Windows\system32\winload.exe...

Problem with system32

I have a slight problem, every time I start windows I get this message.

Windows\system32 driver\ntndis.exe

Is there anyone who can help. I have no problems with putting together hardware but when it gets to software I get nervous to mess with it

Kovoet, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Booting problems on Windows 10: Error message that the file \Windows\system32\winload.exe... - Similar Threads - Booting problems Error

2. Problem with launcing .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with launcing .exe file: An .exe setup file that I try to launch crashes as soon as I open it but if I go on another account with administrator permissions I can open it just fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-launcing-exe-file/877b4d64-8184-4c3b-a53c-b966f6bb1842
  3. Booting problems on Windows 10: Error message that the file \Windows\system32\winload.exe...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Booting problems on Windows 10: Error message that the file \Windows\system32\winload.exe...: Hi When I try to boot the Windows 10 I get the error message that the file winload.exe in the System32 directory under Windows is missing or damaged. Error code: 0xc000000e Due to this problem I removed the 10 disk from my computer replaced it with an operational disk and...
  4. Booting problems on Windows 10:. Get the message that the file...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Booting problems on Windows 10:. Get the message that the file...: Hi I was one of those who befitted from Microsoft's offer in 2015 and converted my Windows 7 to 10, so I have no CD or USB installation material. When I try to boot the Windows 10 I get the error message that the file winload.exe located in the System32 directory under...
  5. Booting problems on Windows 10:. Get the message that the file...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting problems on Windows 10:. Get the message that the file...: Hi I was one of those who befitted from Microsoft's offer in 2015 and converted my Windows 7 to 10, so I have no CD or USB installation material. When I try to boot the Windows 10 I get the error message that the file winload.exe located in the System32 directory under...
  6. Windows 10 .exe files problems please HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 .exe files problems please HELP!: I have Windows 10 installed ever since it 2years. As windows 10 is known for, I used to get errors on weekly basis but I used to fix them watching internet. Everything was working fine except for a week ago when all of my .exe files refused to work! The problem began when...
  7. Exe file problem

Exe file problem: In my pc some of the exe file setups are not opening.Whenever i open them nothing shows up no error screen nothing. It does the same when i open chrome setup it shows nothing . Plzz fix this problem....
  8. Error message in booting windows 10

Error message in booting windows 10: Hi, I am getting this error message windows/system32/osloader.efi is missing or corrupted.Please proceed with startup repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-in-booting-windows-10/3bfaf1cb-5e62-4008-adc4-995f28cea203
  9. Problem running an .exe file

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem running an .exe file: I tried to run an .exe from a dir on win10 by clicking on it and got a message that defender had stopped it running. i clicked for more details and i got it to run. but i did nothing to see that this won't happen again. could it? is there something we should do when...
  10. Problem with running .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with running .exe files: Hi everyone, my friend having a problem with running .exe files. I thought it would be the best to ask here. He can't run .exe files. Sorry for my bad English. http://oi58.tinypic.com/spvnh1.jpg 20973