Windows 10: Booting recovery from internal harddrive thru BIOS

Discus and support Booting recovery from internal harddrive thru BIOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an ASUS laptop windows 10 that is stuck in the BIOS menu. I want to enter recovery mode and format the computer but F9 is not working and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dave T. 451, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Booting recovery from internal harddrive thru BIOS

I have an ASUS laptop windows 10 that is stuck in the BIOS menu. I want to enter recovery mode and format the computer but F9 is not working and I cannot get access to anything but the BIOS menu. Is there a way to do so and if so, how?

Booting recovery from internal harddrive thru BIOS [​IMG]

:)

Dave T. 451, Aug 16, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 16, 2019
  3. quickie Win User
    System Recovery on Different HardDrive

I got the same harddrive drive, just to be safe.

But I did try putting the recovery disc on another computer. It would seem to work as I got to the recovery options (but obviously didn't install the image).

quickie, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Booting recovery from internal harddrive thru BIOS

Is my harddrive faulty?

Please pull your CMOS battery, wait 20 seconds, install. Enter BIOS, set date and time, make sure SATA is set to AHCI

Make sure your are booting UEFI

Boot from media and redo the shift + F10 instructions above. Then install windows using custom. (Step 10 of this Tutorial)

Clean Install Windows 10

Then skip to Step 13. How big of a drive shows in the Window for step 13. Notice the note within step 13

Booting recovery from internal harddrive thru BIOS [​IMG]

Can you click Next?

Caledon Ken, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Booting recovery from internal harddrive thru BIOS

1. Booting recovery from internal harddrive thru BIOS - Similar Threads - Booting recovery internal

2. Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery: I'll try to be as clear as possible even though English is not my mother tongue. I installed last night windows 10 64bit to my HP Pavilion 15-b109so, which originally came with Windows 8 preinstalled. I wanted to do a fresh install of Windows and also to install Prime OS, so...
  3. Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery: I'll try to be as clear as possible even though English is not my mother tongue. I installed last night windows 10 64bit to my HP Pavilion 15-b109so, which originally came with Windows 8 preinstalled. I wanted to do a fresh install of Windows and also to install Prime OS, so...
  4. Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery: I'll try to be as clear as possible even though English is not my mother tongue.I installed last night windows 10 64bit to my HP Pavilion 15-b109so, which originally came with Windows 8 preinstalled.I wanted to do a fresh install of Windows and also to install Prime OS, so I...
  6. Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery: I'll try to be as clear as possible even though English is not my mother tongue.I installed last night windows 10 64bit to my HP Pavilion 15-b109so, which originally came with Windows 8 preinstalled.I wanted to do a fresh install of Windows and also to install Prime OS, so I...
  7. Cannot boot into Bios, cannot boot from USB, or to recovery

8. Internal Harddrive Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Harddrive Disconnecting: Hi there I made a grave mistake of forgetting that my internal harddrive 1tb was not screwed in when i picked up my pc to move it, and it fell out of its seating to the bottom of the case. Nothing seems to have gone wrong at first. A few times over the next two weeks the...
  9. Internal Harddrive Disconnecting

Internal Harddrive Disconnecting: Hi there I made a grave mistake of forgetting that my internal harddrive 1tb was not screwed in when i picked up my pc to move it, and it fell out of its seating to the bottom of the case. Nothing seems to have gone wrong at first. A few times over the next two weeks the...
  10. Internal Harddrive Disconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging