Windows 10: Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in

Discus and support Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So after updating Windows yesterday I start my PC and now it will never boot until desktop. It will stick at the welcome after signing in. I restarted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by boylaughlin, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in

So after updating Windows yesterday I start my PC and now it will never boot until desktop. It will stick at the welcome after signing in. I restarted the machine 3 times now with different time so that it will not get error message but still ongoing issue. How can I get pass thru?

:)

boylaughlin, Sep 23, 2022
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in [​IMG]

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 23, 2022
  4. dacrone Win User

Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in

1. Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in - Similar Threads - Booting stick welcome

2. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  3. My computer is sticking at welcome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is sticking at welcome: Hi everyone. I'm Eve. My computer is not open. It just stuck at welcome and cycles. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-sticking-at-welcome/1bb291a0-11c4-49a0-84b0-18b3f559b0c1
  4. Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in: So after updating Windows yesterday I start my PC and now it will never boot until desktop. It will stick at the welcome after signing in. I restarted the machine 3 times now with different time so that it will not get error message but still ongoing issue. How can I get pass...
  5. Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in

Booting stick in welcome screen after sign in: So after updating Windows yesterday I start my PC and now it will never boot until desktop. It will stick at the welcome after signing in. I restarted the machine 3 times now with different time so that it will not get error message but still ongoing issue. How can I get pass...
  6. Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart: For a while now, anytime I boot up my laptop, I get a black screen. I can see that the screen is on, but the only option I have is to press WIN+P which opens the external screen menu but selecting any of the options doesn't change anything Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't get any...
  7. Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart

Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart: For a while now, anytime I boot up my laptop, I get a black screen. I can see that the screen is on, but the only option I have is to press WIN+P which opens the external screen menu but selecting any of the options doesn't change anything Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't get any...
  8. Sign In and welcome

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign In and welcome: Today when I tried to log on to my PC it didnt work. It would load the spinning welcome freeze and then go a little more and then freeze completely. I also cannot boot into safe mode...
  9. Screen flashing after the Welcome boot.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen flashing after the Welcome boot.: It also made my bootup longer even when Im on an ssd. I don't really know how to fix this. Here's the vid in action. I zoomed in on the middle and you can still see my login splash is still slightly visible. Everything works fine after the flashing though. It only started...
  10. Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Welcome / Sign in Screen: I tried the following. It worked but only for when I restart or shutdown my computer. But if I hibernate my computer, upon resuming, I get the sign in screen again. So, how can I disable or remove the welcome/sign in screen completely? How to Skip the Windows 10 Login...