Windows 10: Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

Discus and support Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i cut on my pc and it said could not find your pin so i reset my pc to do startup repair and it asked for my password but i’m password less so i put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by seruq, Aug 7, 2022.

1. seruq Win User

Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

so i cut on my pc and it said could not find your pin so i reset my pc to do startup repair and it asked for my password but i’m password less so i put no password but it says it’s incorrect i don’t know what to do i don’t know why it’s saying password incorrect when i don’t have one also when i cut on my pc it just goes to a black screen with a loading symbol then after the loading symbol disappears it just goes to a black screen showing nothing and when i try to boot up safe mode it’s just goes to the black screen with the loading symbol again

:)

seruq, Aug 7, 2022
  2. Micah Bat Win User

PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Aug 7, 2022
  3. jbsn2000 Win User
    Windows is not booting on my pc Black screen.

When I boot up my pc, it goes to a blue windows logo and has a loading icon at the bottom of the screen at stays like that for 5+ minutes, then it goes to black screen and stays there.

Original title: Windows is not booting on my pc

jbsn2000, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

Artifacts on screen. Screen goes black

Got a new pre-built pc. I think the gpu could be defective. Artifacts on screen (pixels, symbols, lines) White pixels on screen in bios and in windows there is 2 vertical lines 2ish inches wide with varying colors in them.
    I figured before i send the gpu in i would troubleshoot a bit. I performed a clean install of windows 10 Pro x64. It was running fine for a bit then the screen went black. If i reboot the windows loading screen shows with the circle of dots then the screen goes black before sign - in. I can boot into safe mode (thanks @Brink for the tutorial on adding safe boot with bcdedit). I updated graphics drivers to no avail. I tried updating "all - in - one" drivers from AsRock but cant install them because they aren't signed. I booted with digital signatures temporarily disabled but still get the same error when attempting to install drivers. I made a restore point immediately after the clean install, every time i load it, windows works for a couple minutes then screen goes black. I tried updating windows and it gets about halfway through then screen goes black. I tried setting resolution to 800x600 but screen still goes black. This is a no mouse cursor black screen btw.

I'm going to try a few things now and will update this post with any new info.

Thanks in advance

LoyalOpposition, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

1. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black - Similar Threads - Booting loading screen

2. Black screen after loading up pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after loading up pc.: Sometimes when I load up my computer, after a few minutes it'll just black screen and restart. This will happen usually 10-20 times before it stops for around 20 hours, and it's really annoying....
  3. Black screen after loading up pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after loading up pc.: Sometimes when I load up my computer, after a few minutes it'll just black screen and restart. This will happen usually 10-20 times before it stops for around 20 hours, and it's really annoying....
  4. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black: so i cut on my pc and it said could not find your pin so i reset my pc to do startup repair and it asked for my password but i’m password less so i put no password but it says it’s incorrect i don’t know what to do i don’t know why it’s saying password incorrect when i don’t...
  5. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black: so i cut on my pc and it said could not find your pin so i reset my pc to do startup repair and it asked for my password but i’m password less so i put no password but it says it’s incorrect i don’t know what to do i don’t know why it’s saying password incorrect when i don’t...
  6. Black Pop-up Screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Pop-up Screens: I have used Windows 10 since it came in, but lately I keep getting black screens popping up for a split second then they're gone before I can read them. How can I stop this from happening as it is very annoying?...
  7. Black screen after booting up PC

Black screen after booting up PC: Had a game open on afk, went to check on it and my PC froze. I restarted and then it did an update and then it all went downhill. After booting up it goes straight into a black screen were I can still move the cursor but nothing else. Then after a couple minutes, it takes me...
  8. PC boots up into a black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boots up into a black screen with cursor: I recently began having problems booting up. The pc starts up on a black screen where nothing works except win+p. I also got another error saying that the boot partition is missing. Is there a way of fixing this without losing any data?...
  9. Black screen/ no boot up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen/ no boot up: Hi, Recently computer stopped booting up. What happens is, I power it on, the flash screen comes up, then it says loading operating system and then it just goes to a black screen and stays like it. This happened ever since i tried to boot into safe mode and upon restart...
  10. pop up black screens

pop up black screens: I'm constantly getting the black dos screen popping up while working on my HP laptop...…..does anyone know what causes this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-black-screens/cb9b63b4-03c8-4346-b6c4-ea42c5bcc256