Windows 10: Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding.

Discus and support Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After booting up Windows 10, it works fine then after just a minute or when i try to open Chrome browser or microsoft edge it starts to not responding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shriel Takami, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding.

After booting up Windows 10, it works fine then after just a minute or when i try to open Chrome browser or microsoft edge it starts to not responding and I can't click on start menu. I can't even right click to any of the apps in my taskbar.

I've Tried Clean Boot of Windows 10 but still it didnt work, It will be fine at first but then after just a restart the problem persists.

:)

Shriel Takami, Jun 14, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Get Windows 10 app not responding after changing product key

• Windows 8.1 was with KMS license
    • Reserved free upgrade to Windows 10
    • Bought Windows 8.1 product key and changed product key via PC info app
    • Get Windows 10 app not responding.
    Steps tried

• Uninstall KB 3035583 using wusa /uninstall
    • Restart
    • Reinstall KB 3035583 using Windows Update
    • Restart
    • Click on Get Windows 10 icon, not responding.

Yao BinThen, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding.

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding.

1. Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding. - Similar Threads - Booting Apps responding

2. Windows not booting and responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not booting and responding: My windows are not booting when i log in my pc shows the wallpaper and it freezes there i cant use anything on the bar of windows neither open task manager or doing ctrl alt del when i go to the settings in log screen when i press any of the solutions my pc restars and does...
  3. Windows not booting and responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not booting and responding: My windows are not booting when i log in my pc shows the wallpaper and it freezes there i cant use anything on the bar of windows neither open task manager or doing ctrl alt del when i go to the settings in log screen when i press any of the solutions my pc restars and does...
  4. Windows not booting and responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc: I been having this problem about a week and i did everything, I fully rested my pc and the problem doesn't happen but then later on it happens again...
  6. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc: I been having this problem about a week and i did everything, I fully rested my pc and the problem doesn't happen but then later on it happens again...
  7. Apps lock up with "Not Responding message"

Apps lock up with "Not Responding message": My HP 250 G5 running Windows 10 freezes regularly with apps like Microsoft Edge, Outlook and others with the Not Responding Message! When I look at the Task Manager is says disk 100% although there are no apps showing large amount of disk in use!...
  8. apps late respond in windows 10

apps late respond in windows 10: HELLO, I AM A USER OF WINDOWS 10 AND WAS HAPPY WITH IT. BUT NOW APPS RESPOND VERY LATE IN WINDOWS 10 PC. WHEN I START MS WORD 2007 IT TAKES AATLEST 20 SECONDS TO OPE.. BEFORE WHEN I CLICKED IT USED TO OPEN IN 2 TO 3 SECONDS. I HAVE TRIES EVERYTHING RAN A SFC SCAN, RAN...
  9. Windows 10 Menu and Apps Not Responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Menu and Apps Not Responding: I just built a new computer a couple days ago and now sometimes when I start the pc up my windows menu flashes whatever the theme color is briefly on the screen whenever I try to open the windows menu or interact with the taskbar and random apps don't respond. The ones that...
  10. App Boot up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    App Boot up Windows 10: I have an app that requires running a script first, is there a way to have the script run during start up? That way My old mind won't have to remember to run it just to use it. I thank you in advance. 156249