Windows 10: booting windows10

Discus and support booting windows10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I boot my windows10 machine the first screen I get is "Choose your keyboard layout". This and other "stopcode"s have been happening more and more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bob #2, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Bob #2 Win User

booting windows10

when I boot my windows10 machine the first screen I get is "Choose your keyboard layout". This and other "stopcode"s have been happening more and more recently. How do I get past the choose your keyboard layout question?

:)

Bob #2, Jul 12, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 after latest update, laptop will no boot up

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the question below:

• Were you able to set the DVD as the primary boot device after inserting it to the computer?
    We suggest that you follow the steps in this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jul 12, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

booting windows10

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

booting windows10

1. booting windows10 - Similar Threads - booting windows10

2. Restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo?: How can I restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo? I had to swap the hardware in my ASUS desktop.For this purpose it was necessary to disable the secure boot. So I made a mistake, and deleted secure keys by the way from BIOS.After fixing the...
  3. Restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo?: How can I restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo? I had to swap the hardware in my ASUS desktop.For this purpose it was necessary to disable the secure boot. So I made a mistake, and deleted secure keys by the way from BIOS.After fixing the...
  4. Restore vendor BGRT boot logo, instead of unbranded Windows10 blue logo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows10, it takes a lot of time to wake up from sleep after a long boot time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows10, it takes a lot of time to wake up from sleep after a long boot time: here is the power-trobleshooter- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Power-Troubleshooter" Guid="{cdc05e28-c449-49c6-b9d2-88cf761644df}" /> <EventID>1</EventID> <Version>3</Version>...
  6. windows10, it takes a lot of time to wake up from sleep after a long boot time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows10, it takes a lot of time to wake up from sleep after a long boot time: here is the power-trobleshooter- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Power-Troubleshooter" Guid="{cdc05e28-c449-49c6-b9d2-88cf761644df}" /> <EventID>1</EventID> <Version>3</Version>...
  7. windows10, it takes a lot of time to wake up from sleep after a long boot time

8. Graphics card boots with pc but fails right when windows10 loads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card boots with pc but fails right when windows10 loads.: Hello, my graphics card fans will turn on when I boot my pc, all is well when bios loads but then I hear a high pitched beep when windows starts to load. The display still shows as well so that really humbles everything up. I also changed the pcie cable thinking it mightve...
  9. Graphics card boots with pc but fails right when windows10 loads.

Graphics card boots with pc but fails right when windows10 loads.: Hello, my graphics card fans will turn on when I boot my pc, all is well when bios loads but then I hear a high pitched beep when windows starts to load. The display still shows as well so that really humbles everything up. I also changed the pcie cable thinking it mightve...
  10. Graphics card boots with pc but fails right when windows10 loads.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging