Windows 10: Booting with admin

Discus and support Booting with admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Precision X1. It's an overclocking tool for EVGA hardware. I use it to lower the coil whine of my GPU. Thing is lately it seems to require admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Madfang10, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Madfang10 Win User

Booting with admin

I use Precision X1. It's an overclocking tool for EVGA hardware. I use it to lower the coil whine of my GPU. Thing is lately it seems to require admin privileges to do anything.

How would i boot it with admin privileges without booting it myself after sign on?

:)

Madfang10, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 24, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 24, 2019
  4. manofthem Win User

Booting with admin

Why update the original 7970 BIOS to the Ghz edition? It OC's to that anyway...

Have you tried flashing it back to default?

manofthem, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Booting with admin

1. Booting with admin - Similar Threads - Booting admin

2. Infinite boot no admin profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite boot no admin profile: I restarted my computer completely about a week ago I had to run some errands so I left it running I came back and my computer was off turned it back on and it had no display. Got a bootable usb and it fixed no display. It booted up and now my computer is in an infinite...
  3. Infinite boot no admin profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite boot no admin profile: I restarted my computer completely about a week ago I had to run some errands so I left it running I came back and my computer was off turned it back on and it had no display. Got a bootable usb and it fixed no display. It booted up and now my computer is in an infinite...
  4. Infinite boot no admin profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop: I am stuck in the boot loop with the blue screen and no access to windows 10 anymore. How can I reset my password?This person has the same issue My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error...
  6. Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop

Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop: I am stuck in the boot loop with the blue screen and no access to windows 10 anymore. How can I reset my password?This person has the same issue My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error...
  7. Windows 10 forgot the admin and username password stuck in blue screen boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Inaccessible boot device error/ admin password

Inaccessible boot device error/ admin password: When I was gaming I accidentally hit the switch under my desk to shut off my power bar and the PC. When I tried restarting, I got a Inaccessible Boot Device error. I'm trying to Google fixes but it seems I can't get into safemode and in order to enter any of the...
  9. Inaccessible boot device error/ admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible boot device error/ admin password: When I was gaming I accidentally hit the switch under my desk to shut off my power bar and the PC. When I tried restarting, I got a Inaccessible Boot Device error. I'm trying to Google fixes but it seems I can't get into safemode and in order to enter any of the...
  10. Inaccessible boot device error/ admin password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging