Windows 10: Booting

Discus and support Booting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just reset my pc. And then when I restarted it, it booted from shell? The only other booting option there is, is to boot from USB (which isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ddarryl, Jan 7, 2019.

1. ddarryl Win User

Booting

I just reset my pc. And then when I restarted it, it booted from shell? The only other booting option there is, is to boot from USB (which isn't working). I'm stuck in shell?

:)

ddarryl, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Booting

1. Booting - Similar Threads - Booting

2. I can't boot to windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't boot to windows: I have two windows. The default windows got corrupted. I tried all recovery methods, but it failed to boot to windows. How can I boot from the secondary windows? Thanks...
  3. Problem booting!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem booting!: Hey. I have a problem with my Thinkpad x250. It will not boot up, when i press the power button nothing happrns. The button start flashing as normal but the screen stays black. I have tried emptying the pc for electricity, removing external and internal batteries, holding the...
  4. BSOD When booting windows.

BSOD When booting windows.: So, recently I installed Windows 10 onto an external hard drive, (which works fine). But when I boot from it throws me a BSOD. Information: Stopcode: DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS What failed: dump_WppRecorder.sys I cant get into the...
  5. Do I need to nominate the boot disk in a new multiple disk system?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do I need to nominate the boot disk in a new multiple disk system?: I recently had an ultimately unsolved problem with an existing Win 10 computer when trying to install & use an extra hard drive. I could see the extra drive and could use it normally but only for around a half dozen cold boots of the system. The system would then fail to boot...
  6. change dual boot order windows 10 and linux mint

in Windows 10 Customization
    change dual boot order windows 10 and linux mint: how do i make windows 10 default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-dual-boot-order-windows-10-and-linux-mint/e68b3b6e-18b8-4fd9-9407-9d2bd94c3f37
  7. Blue screen boot up loop, automatic repair not working

Blue screen boot up loop, automatic repair not working: Hi, I am having issues booting up windows on my Microsoft Surface. The device is fairly new (purchased last November) and has been working fine until today. On boot-up, the blue screen stating there is a problem pops up. The computer then attempts to restart, but then goes...
  8. Windows cannot boot after today's update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows cannot boot after today's update: I think what happened is after today's update all of a sudden windows wants to boot from a different disk drive, though I'm not sure why. In bios it is set to boot from my boot drive. Window 10 boot error - Album on Imgur As you can see Window Boot Repair is trying to use...
  9. Samsung Evo 860 SSD booting intermitently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung Evo 860 SSD booting intermitently: Hello all, I have found a couple of threads here and saw others having the same issue, but didn't see how they resolved the problem. My new SSD boots 50% of the time, when it doesn't I press the reset button to get it to boot up. Runs great once booted. Initially I cloned...
  10. how to disable secure boot and be in legacy where I started

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to disable secure boot and be in legacy where I started: I have an Asus board z 390 and my builder set it to legacy. I am in UEFI. I would like to enable secure boot w/o legacy and then go back to legacy with it disabled. I have about exhausted help with Google, Asus etc. If a clean install is not required can anyone ell me the...