Windows 10: Booting

Discus and support Booting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just reset my pc. And then when I restarted it, it booted from shell? The only other booting option there is, is to boot from USB (which isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ddarryl, Jan 7, 2019.

1. ddarryl Win User

Booting

I just reset my pc. And then when I restarted it, it booted from shell? The only other booting option there is, is to boot from USB (which isn't working). I'm stuck in shell?

:)

ddarryl, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Booting

1. Booting - Similar Threads - Booting

2. Endless Circle of dots during boot (in ancient terms, a form of Hang)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Endless Circle of dots during boot (in ancient terms, a form of Hang): Recently I did the 1903 upgrade on 4 Windows 10 machines, two laptops, and two desktops. It went smoothly on all of them. However, after that, two further upgrades became available: KB4506991 2019-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903...
  3. Cloning and setting up a dual boot system

in Windows 10 Support
    Cloning and setting up a dual boot system: I seek advice about the possibility of setting up a dual boot system on my existing Windows 10 64 bit pc. I have an old redundant PC built in 2009 that has Windows 7 Professional 32bit OS installed. I no longer possess the installation disc and am therefore considering...
  4. Ryzen 3000 processor and Linux boot problems as well as Windows issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ryzen 3000 processor and Linux boot problems as well as Windows issues: Hi folks I know people even on this board use Linux hosts sometimes and run Windows as Virtual Machines. If you are using newer Linux distros and want to use a ryzen 3000 processor then read this link The Ryzen 3000 Boot Problem With Newer Linux Distros Might Be Due To...
  5. Help with duel boot

Help with duel boot: I have a duel boot configured on my laptop. Windows 10 and Ubuntu. right now the Ubuntu Boot loader has taken charge and if I catch it in time It defaults to Ubuntu. so I have to actually log int Ubuntu then Log Out and restart and watch as it boots and catch it to select...
  6. Boot up problems

Boot up problems: Hello. I have build my first computer but have booting up problems. Was told to install windows first so when to microsoft,com to download windows 10 pro with no key. Turned on pc & press F12 fast & up came a flag which said HL-DT-ST DVD ROM GH 10L & SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS. The...
  7. windows system Booting up takes 2 minutes. why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows system Booting up takes 2 minutes. why?: after switching the laptop it takes 2 to 3 minutes time to boot up and also it takes some 2 minutes to settled .why it happens..... its create waste my time....
  8. Boot Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Menu: [ATTACH]I'm getting to the point where I might just give up on this laptop at first I was just simply trying to reset pc then that didn't work so I went to youtube to fix that after that my laptop ended up doing to automatic repair thing and I couldn't go back to my desk top...
  9. Changing boot sequence to usb stick so I can use recovery program

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing boot sequence to usb stick so I can use recovery program: Could someone please walk me through the last steps in changing the bootsequence of a ASUS GL552 laptop. I am replacing an M2 SSD (serving as a C Drive) and want to restore the mirror image from the old SSD drive I would like to boot from a USB thumb drive that has a...
  10. Error in booting.

Error in booting.: [IMG]I want to get away from this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-booting/262bbe5a-d830-44de-89e7-1a41c524efca