Windows 10: Booting

Discus and support Booting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just reset my pc. And then when I restarted it, it booted from shell? The only other booting option there is, is to boot from USB (which isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ddarryl, Jan 7, 2019.

1. ddarryl Win User

Booting

I just reset my pc. And then when I restarted it, it booted from shell? The only other booting option there is, is to boot from USB (which isn't working). I'm stuck in shell?

:)

ddarryl, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Booting

1. Booting - Similar Threads - Booting

2. slow boot time on ssd

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slow boot time on ssd: Hi all, I know there are a wide range of posts about this issue but I couldn't find any direct solution.. I have a laptop with i7 8750h, 16gb ram and 512gb intel 7600p ssd. Boot time takes about 50 seconds, some times 40. Here is the link of Windows Performance Recorder test...
  3. windows 10 will not boot after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 will not boot after 1809 update: windows 10 will not boot after 1809 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-boot-after-1809-update/0538ae0c-2449-45e2-939b-23d8ddfb74ec
  4. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  5. No email app associated popup on boot and then happens again randomly

in Browsers and Email
    No email app associated popup on boot and then happens again randomly: Whenever I restart my computer or when it boots up, I get the popup "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." I don't...
  6. how do i fix boot, reboot, safe, no internet bla bla

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i fix boot, reboot, safe, no internet bla bla: Fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-boot-reboot-safe-no-internet-bla-bla/e5eda926-fed0-4bba-a804-79c1d84c5725
  7. Boot loop and BSOD.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot loop and BSOD.: Hi, new to the forum, I'm pretty desperate for help with some issues with W10 Pro, apologies if I fail some etiquette. Recently I had a BSOD with an error about the ntfs.sys having an issue. After rebooting windows goes into a boot loop and automatic repair failure. I've...
  8. Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible boot device: I am getting inaccessible boot device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device/ca76617a-e451-4079-960a-c69d977b426b
  9. No email app associated popup on boot and then happens again randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    No email app associated popup on boot and then happens again randomly: Whenever I restart my computer or when it boots up, I get the popup "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." I don't...
  10. Changing boot drive from HD to USB for OS install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing boot drive from HD to USB for OS install: I am installing an SSD and Windows 10 at the same time. Need to know how to change the boot drive to the Windows 10 USB. Currently on Windows 7. Thanks...