Windows 10: BootLoader Custom Setup ?

Discus and support BootLoader Custom Setup ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to put multiple boot discs for multiple computers on a thumb drive. I assume I need to create a multiple bootloader so I can select which boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JerometheGiraff, Sep 28, 2016.

1. BootLoader Custom Setup ?

I want to put multiple boot discs for multiple computers on a thumb drive. I assume I need to create a multiple bootloader so I can select which boot loader I want for each computer ?

:)

JerometheGiraff, Sep 28, 2016

2. HTC Titan II 7.8 Update

For that matter, guys, I have problems with custom-updating my Titan II too. Seveneighter opens and works fine, but every time it attempts go into bootloader mode, the phone has this issue that just leaves the screen off (nothing showing), with a flashing
    green light...

Faulty bootloader on a perfectly working phone? That's weird. (And is there a diagnostics code to reset the bootloader stuff?)

Any help is appreciated. (I have an unlocked 7.8 Omnia, and that was such a breeze to unlock. Shame on HTC, its services can't keep up with the hardware...

icehawk_1995, Sep 28, 2016
  3. Linney Win User
    Linney, Sep 28, 2016
Thema:

BootLoader Custom Setup ?

1. BootLoader Custom Setup ? - Similar Threads - BootLoader Custom Setup

2. bootloader repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootloader repair: i have problem with windows bootloader since i installed it on external linux drive. I want to run the startup repair tool, but I need to sign in to my Microsoft account to proceed. when he enters his password, he tells me that it is incorrect, and it is correct because I can...
  3. Bootloader

in Windows 10 Support
    Bootloader: Hello I tried to create a USB external SSD portable Ubuntu. I followed the online instructions so as not to affect my bootloader. Guess what, it affected my bootloader . Without doing a clean install is there a way to restore the bootloader which is relatively...
  4. Clover Bootloader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clover Bootloader: Hiya, I am going to install clover bootloader whilst clean installing windows 10 for BIOS UEFI (but the BIOS UEFI are 32-Bit). So after I have set up the partitions (shift + F10 before installing windows) from command prompt - please note the automatic set up of partitions...
  5. Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background

Custom Windows 10 Setup Image Background: Hello Everyone, I was wondering if it was possible to change the background during the setup of a Windows Installation. Or somehow make it so it's not showing anything on the screen as the installation is taking place with an autounattend file. I will be using a Windows Pro...
  6. Can't Update to Windows 10 1903 on System with Unique Bootloader Setup

Can't Update to Windows 10 1903 on System with Unique Bootloader Setup: Hi folks, Got a problem with updating a machine to Windows 10 1903. It's kind of an unusual situation, though. This particular machine has a cheapo RAID card in it along with two 2 TB hard drives configured in a RAID 0 array. Because it is a 4 TB volume, it had to be...
  7. Metro Bootloader

Metro Bootloader: I just did a dual boot with windows 10 and windows 7 and all I get is the black and white bootloader. Before I partitioned my drive and installed windows 7 I had the Metro bootloader with my windows 10 and Macrium Reflect but after installing windows 7 on the new partition...
  8. Windows 10 can't find its own bootloader in dual-boot setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 can't find its own bootloader in dual-boot setup: Hello, so I have a pretty weird issue with my Manjaro Linux and Windows dual boot setup. I had a perfectly working setup on my 1TB SSD, where both Linux and Windows occupied half of the drive, UEFI was set to boot to Windows, but Windows bootloader was set to GRUB by bcdedit...
  9. Bootloader Issue?

Bootloader Issue?: I'm not really sure which category this would go under, but here's my issue. I got a PC that has Windows 10 preinstalled on it and I wanted to run windows 7. I created a different partition then installed Windows 7. All the drivers worked and got installed. I wanted the...
  10. Problems with bootloader in multi-boot setup

Problems with bootloader in multi-boot setup: Hello, all. I'm triple-booting (or trying to) on two hard drives: one has XP (32-bit) and 10 (64-bit) and one has Ubuntu 15.04 (64-bit). If I try to boot into XP, my whole system restarts. When I try to go back to Windows bootloader, my system restarts a second time....