Windows 10: BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly

Discus and support BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have this issue for a few month. I couldn't be able to solve it. I tried Secure Erase, clean installation of windows 10, also tried it on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fluxcapacitor, Jan 5, 2021.

1. BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly

Hello, I have this issue for a few month. I couldn't be able to solve it. I tried Secure Erase, clean installation of windows 10, also tried it on a different motherboard. Secure erase and formatting the drive seems to solve the issue for a few days but it happens shortly after. The SSD was converted from MBR to GPT. Please help.

https://youtu.be/pzCY_qtt8y0

ntbtlog file: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Ryzen 7 3700x

Gskill SniperX 3200 CL16

MSI MEG X570 Unify

RTX 2070 Super

Windows 10 20H2

:)

fluxcapacitor, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Jegergrim Win User

Procmon bootlog, help identifying slow boot events

The procmon bootlog file gave me 1.8 out of 2.2 million events, and looking through them all to see time gaps seems practically impossible *Eek! BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly :eek:.
    My Windows 7 boot time slowed down pretty drastically, but im 99% sure it isn't hardware related, and removing all non-microsoft boot items in MSCONFIG doesn't speed it up at all, could it be some driver/service issue, maybe even registries?

I tried using some filters found on google, but that ended up removing all of my events.

Could anyone tell me how to proceed or possible help me filter the data?

Jegergrim, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Gokul_raj Win User

BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly

slow loading desktop apps when boot

At the time of boot . My laptop load Desktop apps slowly

when I enable/install these services my laptop load desktop application slowly

• Other problems like enabling WSL(Windows service for Linux)
    • Installing database like oracle 11g
    • Enabling virtualization

Gokul_raj, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly

1. BOOTLOG NOT Loaded, Slow Boot, Windows boot circle spinning slowly - Similar Threads - BOOTLOG Loaded Slow

2. Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...: Hi Guys, i`m having trouble with a combination of a stuck blackscreen with loading spinning circle windows 10 and on top of that a black screen of death when wanting to reboot into safemode. This means i`m not able to repair anything.I have two SSD drives in good health with...
  3. Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Black screen with spinning loading circle + Black screen of death when booting in...: Hi Guys, i`m having trouble with a combination of a stuck blackscreen with loading spinning circle windows 10 and on top of that a black screen of death when wanting to reboot into safemode. This means i`m not able to repair anything.I have two SSD drives in good health with...
  4. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning: When I tried to start Windows 10, apparently, with the Windows logo, you see the animated circles at the bottom. It spins as normal , but after a few some minutes , it stalls, like it stops spinning, and freezes the whole thing. I did however managed to boot into Safe mode,...
  5. Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! Windows PC stuck on boot (spinning circle): Hi all! Yesterday out of the blue, my PC stopped working properly. It will get stuck on the spinning circle while booting (it will stop spinning) and there is not other way than to shut the pc off. I have managed to log in through safe mode, which works. Restarting or...
  6. Slow boot/long bootlog

Slow boot/long bootlog: Hi everyone, I have a question regarding a slow boot-time for a brand new Dell XPS13 laptop, with a clean, fresh install of Win10. I have last year's model in front of me, which boots up in seconds, while the new one (with all drivers loaded) takes 45 seconds (from start of...
  7. Can't boot in (loading circle freezes)

Can't boot in (loading circle freezes): I can't login info my PC because this loading circle is stuck. It got stuck before as well but I was able to fix it by going in safe mode and restarting. But this time I can't fix it this way. What could be the cause of it. I don't remember installing or updating any drivers...
  8. Long time black screen with spinning circle on boot.

Long time black screen with spinning circle on boot.: In general my computer will spend less than 10 seconds to startup. But I encountered the same problem twice on two computers: They will show a black screen with spinning circle after Motherboard Logo with spinning circle on boot. It will takes about 2~3 minutes. Then it...
  9. 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot: Two days after upgrading to 1903 I installed new audio driver to fix audio problem. Now when i boot I just get the circle of white dots and a blue circle for a pointer. Startup repair did not fix it. There are no restore points yet. Help!...
  10. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No windows logo with spinning circle on boot: When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening? Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean...