Windows 10: Bootloop and drive corrupted

Discus and support Bootloop and drive corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! Please help me with my laptop. Few days ago it shows start up repair over and over again. So i tried possible solution but nothing work. And now i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maevemaine, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Bootloop and drive corrupted

Hi! Please help me with my laptop. Few days ago it shows start up repair over and over again. So i tried possible solution but nothing work. And now i don’t what will i do. The only option is the cmd but still not working. I tried the bootrec but bluescreen always shows up. I also tried to run scannow and chkdsk but it says could not perform the requested ooeration and failed, respectively. Help me please. I need to revive my drive and laptop. My drive is now corrupted and i can’t find any solution. Please help me

:)

maevemaine, Dec 5, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 5, 2020
  3. CANNOT DELETE A CORRUPTED FILE ON MY EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE ON WINDOWS 10

Hi Leenus,

Hard drive and other external memory storage can be corrupted on account of bad sectors which are no longer accessible or writable due to permanent damage. Your device or hard drive could also be infected by some type of malware. These are some of the possible
    causes why you are experiencing the error "ERROR 0x80070570: The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable". To address this concern, we suggest performing the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1

Check and repair disk errors or corrupted file system. This process can fix "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" error caused by bad sectors, virus infection or file system corruption. To do so, follow these steps:

• Back up all of the files on the hard drive (except for the corrupted file).
    • Using Search, type CMD.
    • From the search results, right-click on Command Prompt and then choose Run as administrator.
    • On the Command Prompt window, type chkdsk /f h: (h stands for your hard drive) and then hit the Enter key.
    • Delete the corrupted file and check if you'll experience the same error.

Method 2

Format the hard drive. You can manually format the hard drive to permanently remove "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" error. These are the steps on how to format an external drive:

• Plug the hard drive into your computer.
    • Back up all of the files on the hard drive (except for the corrupted file).
    • Open File Explorer and then click This PC.
    • Click the external hard drive's name, click on Manage tab and then click on Format.
    • Click Start and then click OK.

Keep us updated with the result.

Darleen Pen, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Bootloop and drive corrupted

little cat, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Bootloop and drive corrupted

1. Bootloop and drive corrupted - Similar Threads - Bootloop drive corrupted

2. Bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootloop: installing and uninstalling programs on my new pc, the next day it went into a boot loop of death with a variety of codes.I've tried reinstalling windows on top, blue screen as its getting the files ready between 8-16%Tried with a new ssd becuase i thought it was corrupted...
  3. Bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootloop: installing and uninstalling programs on my new pc, the next day it went into a boot loop of death with a variety of codes.I've tried reinstalling windows on top, blue screen as its getting the files ready between 8-16%Tried with a new ssd becuase i thought it was corrupted...
  4. Bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootloop: HelloWhenever i turn on my pc i face a bootloop unless i repeatedly press F8 key. I dont know if it is a hardware problem or software. Whenever i press F8 it boots normal. If i dont press F8 it would just show the windows icon and not bootup....
  5. Bootlooping after Drive Name Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootlooping after Drive Name Changed: I accidentally had the drive name changed and everything seemed to work fine after messing around in windows, but after powering off my laptop, it now constantly bootloops with the fans going off loudly then shutting down.I can easily find the files running ubuntu off a usb,...
  6. Bootlooping after Drive Name Changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootlooping after Drive Name Changed: I accidentally had the drive name changed and everything seemed to work fine after messing around in windows, but after powering off my laptop, it now constantly bootloops with the fans going off loudly then shutting down.I can easily find the files running ubuntu off a usb,...
  7. Bootlooping after Drive Name Changed

8. Bootloop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootloop: Dear smart people of reddit, I need your dire support because foolish little me decided to download a shady file from the web. Told me to update a few drivers and now it's stuck In a bootloop, telling me "system thread exception not handled". It then proceeds to an hp screen...
  9. Bootloop

Bootloop: My computer is stuck in a loop where i cant boot up properly. Ive been getting the bad system config error. Ive looked up a couple of different fixes but none of them seem to work. There is one solution ive seen involving using the bootrec command in prompt but i cant seem to...
  10. Bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootloop: I recently dropped my Asus laptop and it is stuck in a bootloop it will turn on and go to the repair option screen but wont fix it goes into a bootloop I only have my phone that I can download onto but I have a c port to USB device is there anyway I can fix this issue...