Windows 10: bootloop upon enabling or disabling feautures

Discus and support bootloop upon enabling or disabling feautures in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hai all. so i have this annoying thing in windows 10 where if i enable or disable any windows featuresthat requires me to restart from "turn windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LexiDaHusky, Jun 8, 2020.

1. bootloop upon enabling or disabling feautures

hai all. so i have this annoying thing in windows 10 where if i enable or disable any windows featuresthat requires me to restart from "turn windows features on or off" it decides to create a bootloop and the only way to get out of it is to boot into safe mode which undoes the changes and restarts into normal mode. this means i literally cant enable the things i use the most hyper-v, platform virt support, and the wsl

============
    build info is
    windows 10 version 2004 19041.264
    fresh install
    ============
    and my system specs are
    intel Pentium n3510
    8GB ddr3
    and a 1tb hdd
    ============
    let me know if more info is needed
    help would be greatly appreciated

:)

LexiDaHusky, Jun 8, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Easy enable/disable microphone?

My bro just got a microphone and I was wondering if there's an easy way to enable or disable it. I know you can right click on the volume icon, click on select recording devices then select the microphone, then click properties, then click on levels, and mute it - but that's just way too many steps, I'm looking for a more obvious and much easier way to do it.

hellrazor, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Enable/Disable Touch Screen Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern, we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would like to suggest the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo think pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.

• Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on the Touch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 8, 2020
  4. bootloop upon enabling or disabling feautures

Re-enable audio device

Hi,

I would be happy to assist you.

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, I would need little information on the issue.

• Are using speakers / head phones to listen to audio?
    If you have disabled the audio device, then you might not see it under the list of playback devices. I would suggest you to follow these steps to make sure you see the disabled devices:

• Open
        Control panel

• Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on
        Sounds.

• Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure
        “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.

• Right click on the device and
        Enable it. Click OK.
    If the issue still persists, try enabling speakers automatically using steps below.

• Go to Settings> Click on themes> Advance sound settings> right click on the speakers or the audio device youo have connected > click on
      Configure device.

• Test the sound level you want, click Next.

• And configure the audio devices.

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

bootloop upon enabling or disabling feautures

1. bootloop upon enabling or disabling feautures - Similar Threads - bootloop upon enabling

2. Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10: Hello everyone,Recently, I had updated to Windows 11 on my PC, however, I simply enjoyed Windows 10 more, as some apps weren't functioning in the same way, and I thought it would be a simple easy process. As I was trying to get back however, I repeatedly get into the:...
  3. Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10: Hello everyone,Recently, I had updated to Windows 11 on my PC, however, I simply enjoyed Windows 10 more, as some apps weren't functioning in the same way, and I thought it would be a simple easy process. As I was trying to get back however, I repeatedly get into the:...
  4. Window Bootloop / Blue screen upon rollback to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HI when i go to settings > apps > apps & feautures > Optional feautures when I search for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    HI when i go to settings > apps > apps & feautures > Optional feautures when I search for...: redwwdsfdfgrggg help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-when-i-go-to-settings-apps-apps-feautures/eb01ed69-f21e-4ec3-9520-9ff212913e14
  6. BSOD upon enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD upon enabling Virtualization: Hi forums, I've just begun trying out virtualization in Windows 10 Enterprise and as you can guess from the title, it didn't turn out so well. Every time I enable Hyper-V or Virtualisation in the Programs and Features section of the Control Panel, I'm prompted to restart but...
  7. No Optional Feautures

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Optional Feautures: See, there are no optional features.What shall I do? Atharv Verma --------------------------- 10 Years Country: India https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-optional-feautures/461b261f-151b-49c3-8f1a-aaab45351abc
  8. Bootloop after disabling hyper v

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootloop after disabling hyper v: My laptop just got an infinite bootloop after i disabled hyper v to install an android emulator. It was running fine until i rebooted it. I attempted to boot to safe mode and tried orher ways online unsuccesfully. One of the solutions i found was to make a bootable media on...
  9. i disabled password upon login and need to re-enable it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i disabled password upon login and need to re-enable it.: i disabled password upon login and need to re-enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-password-upon-login-and-need-to-re/d13a20f3-9e14-4bd4-acab-8ac2729ae74a"
  10. Issues with internet needing disabled and enabled again upon restarts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with internet needing disabled and enabled again upon restarts: I tried to create my own VPN but it didnt end up working so I thought i'd just disable it and i'd be alright. [ATTACH] but apparently not, everytime I shut down, restart, or update my laptop my Wi-Fi turns off and I have to Disable and re-enable it again to get it to work....