Windows 10: Bootloop when installing windows from usb strick

Discus and support Bootloop when installing windows from usb strick in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi guys I am facing a very weird issue I hope someone can help me with. I am trying to install new windows from usb stick,I open the lap, then enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BigrealM, Dec 31, 2020.

1. BigrealM Win User

Bootloop when installing windows from usb strick

Hi guys
    I am facing a very weird issue I hope someone can help me with. I am trying to install new windows from usb stick,I open the lap, then enter the bois then boot from the usb stick, it start booting, Windows logo appear, but when start loading, just half spin and then it restarted.

I tried everthing I know start from downloading 4 windows iso from Microsoft website, use old windows, use 3 different USB stick, two of them just new, I tried every installation tool I know like rufas Universal installation tool, windows tool. Without success. I Manger to install Ubuntu by the same way without any problems.

I need the windows for an exam after one week, I hope anybody care to help

The device is icube 10 ultimate, I have it from three yearsBootloop when installing windows from usb strick [​IMG]Bootloop when installing windows from usb strick [​IMG]

:)

BigrealM, Dec 31, 2020
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Dec 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 31, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

USB drive doesnt show up, even after a format through windows (XP)

Any suggestions?

Thema:

1. Bootloop when installing windows from usb strick - Similar Threads - Bootloop installing usb

2. BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB: Hello, I'm trying to install a version of Windows 10 by using a bootable USB. There is nothing on the drives, I wiped everything clean.I made the bootable USB with Rufus. I can boot on it, but then issues arise at different momentsWhile booting on the USB CASE ABefore...
  3. BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB: Hello, I'm trying to install a version of Windows 10 by using a bootable USB. There is nothing on the drives, I wiped everything clean.I made the bootable USB with Rufus. I can boot on it, but then issues arise at different momentsWhile booting on the USB CASE ABefore...
  4. BSOD when installing windows from bootable USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bootloop from Hypervisorlaunchtype

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootloop from Hypervisorlaunchtype: I just built a new R7 3700X rig, was hoping to spin up a couple VMs to test cpu utilization. With the Hyper-V feature enabled on Windows 10 Pro and virtualization enabled in BIOS (SVM Mode), I'm getting an error stating Hypervisor is not present. Upon checking bcdedit, I can...
  6. Blue screen when installing Windows 10 from usb

Blue screen when installing Windows 10 from usb: Hey My computer recently crashed, and it won’t load up windows anymore. It’s stuck on the motherboard logo, and keeps running the «circle» animation. therefore I downloaded windows 10 on a usb using microsoft media creation tool, following the tutorial provided on this...
  7. Bootloop after an unfinished windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootloop after an unfinished windows installation: so this is what happened while i am reinstalling windows 10 i suddenly shut it down then it leads to windows recovery environment and there I USED THE UNFINISHED WINDOWS 10 as a default startup the default was WINDOWS RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT then when i start it up again thats...
  8. Bootloop after install fail

Bootloop after install fail: Hi I needed to reinstall windows on my laptop because it got corrupted really badly and it crashed midway and this pc can't boot from USB sticks without being told to so its stuck in a bootloop pls help...
  9. error when install windows 7 , from usb

error when install windows 7 , from usb: I did a burning of Windows 7 on USB and when I enter the boot manager I can not find the name of the usb but I find only Windows and Phoenix, but when I open the legacy support appears the name of the usb, but when I click on the usb shows me error: This drive can only boot...
  10. Installing windows from USB

Installing windows from USB: Hey, I am trying to install windows 10 from usb stick to ASUS E402A laptop (that is using emmc memory). I have 3 different usb sticks, one is official windows, one is kingston datatraveller ,and one is some random usb 2.x stick. Windows iso file i generated from windows...