Windows 10: Bootloop

Discus and support Bootloop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently dropped my Asus laptop and it is stuck in a bootloop it will turn on and go to the repair option screen but wont fix it goes into a bootloop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidtosczak, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Bootloop

I recently dropped my Asus laptop and it is stuck in a bootloop it will turn on and go to the repair option screen but wont fix it goes into a bootloop I only have my phone that I can download onto but I have a c port to USB device is there anyway I can fix this issue

:)

davidtosczak, Mar 26, 2019

2. Bootloop

I was in the process in resetting my computer, and suddenly it got stuck in a bootloop and nothing will work

JordanMiller1, Mar 26, 2019
  3. 10130 bootloop

Have tried 10130 earlier, with only the already known bootloop as a result. And spent lots of time to reinstall 10122 several times.

But yesterday the laptop auto-updated from 10122 to 10130 in slowring.... so now the pc is useless again - bootloop....

It's a Lenovo 3000-n200, with no options in Bios to change, only to diagnostic boot, but that changes nothing.

Maybe W10 is not for all old devices, which is dissappointing because it worked excellent on the N200 until 10130.

speedtriple99, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Bootloop

BOOTloop

I have windows 10 and i get bootloop , I'm trying to press f8 while I'm turning on the screen but nothings happen ,safe mode didn't appear!

anyone can help me?

EzerEstrada, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Bootloop

1. Bootloop - Similar Threads - Bootloop

2. I'm facing a bootloop issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I'm facing a bootloop issue: Hello, I have faced this automatic repair issue which I went with YouTube videos I think it's a bad idea now I cannot repair it or restart the pc I'm attaching some images for referenceThe issue is of error code 0xc00000e9Also while repairing it I saw wrong mark on my...
  3. Rollback bootloop after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Rollback bootloop after Windows 10 Update: Hi everyone, I'm kin of desperated.After several attemps of unsuccessful Windows Updates my PC ist stuck in a boot loop no Windows logo, just the mainboard logo.My Win10 is on an SSD.1 I downloaded the Windows Media Creation Tool and installed a recovery USB. The automatic...
  4. Please Wait Bootloop

Please Wait Bootloop: My PC keeps booting over and over after constantly saying please wait for 5-10 minutes. If I power the PC down and turn it back on myself, it still does the same thing. What can I try? Thanks....
  5. Automatic Repair Bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair Bootloop: I turned on my laptop and found myself at "Preparing Automatic Repair" I've tried everything but to no success.- Restarting didn't work- Using command prompt didn't work- I tried to factory reset my laptop and it asks me to input my password, I've put the correct password in...
  6. My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen

My pc bootloops and goes to a blank blue screen: So my pc turned off while it was disk checking i had it using chkdsk since i told it to run chkdsk next time my pc restarts And then i reboot it and it shows the wheel for a few seconds, it freezes, the display goes blank for a few seconds, and then it loads to a blank blue...
  7. my computer is bootlooping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer is bootlooping: Hello guys, I'm not really good at computer programming and other stuff but my pc is bootlooping after I tried to factory reset it yesterday.I don't get any error message but it just continue restarting...What should I do?...
  8. Bootloop after playing video with MPC Classic.(Corrupt driver/DX9?)

Bootloop after playing video with MPC Classic.(Corrupt driver/DX9?): Upon trying to play a video (ts. recording if it matters) with MPC Classic, the message: "DX9AllocatorPresenter failed D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE" appeared. On the next boot/ever since, I am stuck in a bsod/bootloop with the "Critical service failed" code and all known remedies...
  9. BSOD / Bootloop after playing video with MPC Classic. (Possibly corrupt video driver /...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD / Bootloop after playing video with MPC Classic. (Possibly corrupt video driver /...: Upon trying to play a video (ts. recording if it matters) with MPC Classic, the message: "DX9AllocatorPresenter failed D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE" appeared. On the next boot/ever since, I am stuck in a bsod/bootloop with the "Critical service failed" code and all known remedies...
  10. Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad

Win10 bootloop making me mad & sad: Feel like an idiot for buying such an expensive laptop Surface book 2 15' fully spec'd and not being able to use it properly. Situation: -Tried to factory reset - now stuck in boot loop; - shows windows logo then logo and 'Preparing' with spinning circle - 'The computer...