Windows 10: bootrec

Discus and support bootrec in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; anteriormente instale distribucines de linux en mi pc y las deje en dual boot para seleccionar el sistema de arranque y ahora que no uso linux los... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MCG99, Jan 6, 2019.

1. MCG99 Win User

bootrec

anteriormente instale distribucines de linux en mi pc y las deje en dual boot para seleccionar el sistema de arranque y ahora que no uso linux los sistemas de arranque quedaron en el EFI y busque soluciones y me salio que podia usar bootrec en inicio avanzado, la pregunta es si se borraran mis datos personales

:)

MCG99, Jan 6, 2019
  2. sad-icus Win User

Error Code 0xc000000e “element not found” bootrec /fixboot

Error Code 0xc000000e

attempting Win10 Recovery from USB

Trying to fix corrupted “C” drive yet the recovery command prompt stars at “x:\Sources>”

“element not found” bootrec /fixboot

How to select the correct disk and make the Windows active and run the commands again?

If the commands are run from “x:\Sources>” or "x:\Windows\System32" it gives the same error.

here is what's been tried: [FIX] Windows 10 Master Boot Record Is Corrupted

• BOOTREC /FIXMBR (ok)

• BOOTREC /FIXBOOT (“element not found”)

• BOOTREC /REBUILDBCD (have not made it to this step)

sad-icus, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Windows 10 pro only boots in Disable Driver Signature Enforcement and error 0xc000021a otherwise

Hello,

There may be a number of reasons for this type of issue to occur. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest booting into Recovery Environment and perform Bootrec commands to fix the issue. Here are the steps:

• From the login screen, click Shutdown, then hold down the Shift key while selecting
      Restart.
    • On the Recovery option, select troubleshoot.
    • Click Repair Your Computer
    • Select Command Prompt and type the following commands (pressing Enter after each one):
    bootrec /fixMBR

bootrec /fixBoot

bootrec /rebuildBCD

Once done, restart your PC and see if the issue persist. Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jan 6, 2019
  4. bootrec

Windows 10 Error Code 0xc000000d How Do i fix Dell desktop

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Hold shift key and Restart the computer.
    • Select "Advanced options" and then select "Command Prompt".
    • If prompted, enter in the password for the user name.
    • At the Command Prompt, type the following commands and hit enter.
    bootrec /fixMBR

bootrec /Fixboot

bootrec /rebuildBCD

• Restart the computer and check for the status.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

bootrec

1. bootrec - Similar Threads - bootrec

2. How Can I Apply BCDEdit, BootRec, BootSect from Windows to Go to Fix the Internal Drive: G?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Apply BCDEdit, BootRec, BootSect from Windows to Go to Fix the Internal Drive: G?: Hello Microsoft friends.Whenever I hold Shift-Restart the options to go to Windows Recovery Environment doesn't work, I also can't can't get to Safe Mode but I can boot regularly to Windows 11 Pro build 22H2. I checked the Winre.wim is still in it's folder, I'm suspecting...
  3. How Can I Apply BCDEdit, BootRec, BootSect from Windows to Go to Fix the Internal Drive: G?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Apply BCDEdit, BootRec, BootSect from Windows to Go to Fix the Internal Drive: G?: Hello Microsoft friends.Whenever I hold Shift-Restart the options to go to Windows Recovery Environment doesn't work, I also can't can't get to Safe Mode but I can boot regularly to Windows 11 Pro build 22H2. I checked the Winre.wim is still in it's folder, I'm suspecting...
  4. 0xc000000e error and can’t do bootrec command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000000e error and can’t do bootrec command: The computer has that error come up and I’m not able to do the bootrec /fixboot command or any bootrec command because it comes up and says it doesn’t exist internally or externally paraphrasedSometimes it also boots into the computer normally before kicking you out and...
  5. 0xc000000e error and can’t do bootrec command

0xc000000e error and can’t do bootrec command: The computer has that error come up and I’m not able to do the bootrec /fixboot command or any bootrec command because it comes up and says it doesn’t exist internally or externally paraphrasedSometimes it also boots into the computer normally before kicking you out and...
  6. 0xc000000e error and can’t do bootrec command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. bcdedit, bcdboot and bootrec issues in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bcdedit, bcdboot and bootrec issues in Windows 10.: I needed to edit the EFI default boot using bcdedit, but it gave me the error message:"The boot configuration data store could not be opened. The requested system cannot be found."I tried recreating the EFI partition from a bootable Windows USB using the command:bcdboot...
  8. bcdedit, bcdboot and bootrec issues in Windows 10.

bcdedit, bcdboot and bootrec issues in Windows 10.: I needed to edit the EFI default boot using bcdedit, but it gave me the error message:"The boot configuration data store could not be opened. The requested system cannot be found."I tried recreating the EFI partition from a bootable Windows USB using the command:bcdboot...
  9. bcdedit, bcdboot and bootrec issues in Windows 10.

10. windows 10 pc bootrec /fixmbr not working

windows 10 pc bootrec /fixmbr not working: My windows 10 pc is not starting up, I have watched multiple videos on how to fix this problem, in command prompt all videos say to enter "bootrec /fixmbr" after this 1st command my pc responds with "the system cannot find the file specified" ? can anyone please help...