Windows 10: Bootres.dll and error 0×40005

Discus and support Bootres.dll and error 0×40005 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's been my 8th windows installation and this startup issue is still there. I've tried all the necessary process and all of them are result in same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarpritWadekar, May 25, 2019.

1. Bootres.dll and error 0×40005

It's been my 8th windows installation and this startup issue is still there. I've tried all the necessary process and all of them are result in same error. I do think that it must be some hardware issue. Recently I've changed my hard drive. So hdd must not be a problem. Should I change my Ram and Motherboard. My configuration is 6th gen i3,8 gb ram, Gigabyte H110m-s2. I've tried system restore, cmd prompt registry copying, all the advance options 100 times. Sometimes I can't even install new windows its just stucked at 100%. Need solution as soon as possible.

:)

HarpritWadekar, May 25, 2019
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, May 25, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 25, 2019
  4. Mixalesko Win User

Bootres.dll and error 0×40005

.dll error

Hi guys I have problem when I´m installing my Asus NB Probe. I got .dll error and I can´t do anything.
    If you have any ideas feel free to write your answers. Thanks !
    This is how my screen looks like:

Mixalesko, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Bootres.dll and error 0×40005

1. Bootres.dll and error 0×40005 - Similar Threads - Bootres dll error

2. DLL errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL errors: Hey I just got that laptop and for an unknown reason whenever I want to run an app or a game it keeps telling me that some DLL files are missing. I also have a problem with windows update . Can anyone help me with that...
  3. DLL error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL error.: 3 months ago I upgraded my pc parts motherboard, graphics card, cpu, ram and everything works fine, but when I'm trying to launch up a game it says that msvcr100.dll is missing from your pc. For a couple of days I've been trying to solve this issue by manually downloading the...
  4. KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ffa959e26bd + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ffa959e26bd + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]: Hey there,Currently trying to play Ark on Epic games and getting a kernel error. Don't know what to do about it. Details listed below.Fatal error! VERSION: 356.1 ShooterGame.exe!FLatentActionManager::ProcessLatentActions 0x00007ff758d5bbd5 + 0 bytes...
  5. KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ffa959e26bd + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ffa959e26bd + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]: Hey there,Currently trying to play Ark on Epic games and getting a kernel error. Don't know what to do about it. Details listed below.Fatal error! VERSION: 356.1 ShooterGame.exe!FLatentActionManager::ProcessLatentActions 0x00007ff758d5bbd5 + 0 bytes...
  6. dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dll error: [ATTACH] everytime i charge my laptop i get a run dll error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-error/5f6a709d-a5bb-47b8-8b06-fc52430a7c6e
  7. dll errors

dll errors: I turned on my computer and received several errors. C:\program files\common files\Microsoft shared\click to run\msvcp140.dll shared\click to run\vcrunt140.dll shared\click to run\apriclient.dll It was working fine yesterday and today I received these errors when I...
  8. window error missing dll file: api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0.dll

window error missing dll file: api-ms-onecoreuap-settingsync-status-l1-1-0.dll: I have updated window 10, but now it shows an error every time I start my laptop. [ATTACH] I have also download and install DirectX software but it didn't work for me. please help...
  9. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...
  10. Bad Image Errors - dll files changing to 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Image Errors - dll files changing to 0 bytes: Hi Have an unusual problem (to me anyway) Last week I got "Bad Image" errors with Adobe Lightroom (the program had worked OK previously). Two .dll files were listed as corrupt and in Explorer both were shown has having 0 bytes size. Re-installation resolved the problem....
Tags: