Windows 10: Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it...

Discus and support Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Started randomly 4 days ago. My PC shut off randomly then went into a Boot loop. If I unplug let power drain and try again to boot it will go to main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olvin Espinosa Jr, May 21, 2024.

1. Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it...

Started randomly 4 days ago. My PC shut off randomly then went into a Boot loop. If I unplug let power drain and try again to boot it will go to main screen but wouldn’t recognize my sign in credentials then would randomly shut off. I did a full wipe and install of all memory and windows 10. Still shuts down randomly and goes to boot loop. Even if I try to put the PC Into BIOS it will load in but randomly shut off fully and go into a boot loop. Kinda helpless at this point and will take any advice.

:)

Olvin Espinosa Jr, May 21, 2024
  2. asuaual Win User

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, May 21, 2024
  3. Ace Bt Win User
    Pc boot loop cant access BIOS after changing boot mode to secure in BIOS

Hey i Recently tried changing boot mode in BIOS to Enable secure mode after previously Disabling it because a game launcher asked me to, straight after my computer started boot looping, i tried taking out the CMOS that didn't help, BIOS doesn't seem to be accessible, i even tried the force shut off 3 times but that did nothing the pc was restarting too quick for that, i am sure this isnt a hardware issue as it happened right after i went into bios and clicked save and exit, please leave any helpful feedback.

Ps: i also recently upgraded to windows 11

Ace Bt, May 21, 2024
  4. Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it...

Windows stuck in automatic repair; Can't access BIOS/ boot menu

I've changed the boot order through both BIOS and the boot manager, as my original post stated. Neither did anything, but both were functional in the past. Neither listed the windows boot manager, either. Previously, it would boot just as expected whenever
    other media was set as the first option, so I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

As my original post suggested, I've already tried out the steps you gave. I've gone through all the options listed in the boot menu, UEFI or not.

My BIOS and boot menu settings were at their defaults when all of this started, so that's been tried already, if those are what you're referring to.

KierraMcCullough, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it...

1. Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it... - Similar Threads - Boots randomly shuts

2. Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it...: Started randomly 4 days ago. My PC shut off randomly then went into a Boot loop. If I unplug let power drain and try again to boot it will go to main screen but wouldn’t recognize my sign in credentials then would randomly shut off. I did a full wipe and install of all memory...
  3. Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boots, randomly shuts off then goes into a boot loop. I can access BIOS but even there it...: Started randomly 4 days ago. My PC shut off randomly then went into a Boot loop. If I unplug let power drain and try again to boot it will go to main screen but wouldn’t recognize my sign in credentials then would randomly shut off. I did a full wipe and install of all memory...
  4. Pc boot loop cant access BIOS after changing boot mode to secure in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boot loop cant access BIOS after changing boot mode to secure in BIOS: Hey i Recently tried changing boot mode in BIOS to Enable secure mode after previously Disabling it because a game launcher asked me to, straight after my computer started boot looping, i tried taking out the CMOS that didn't help, BIOS doesn't seem to be accessible, i even...
  5. Pc boot loop cant access BIOS after changing boot mode to secure in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boot loop cant access BIOS after changing boot mode to secure in BIOS: Hey i Recently tried changing boot mode in BIOS to Enable secure mode after previously Disabling it because a game launcher asked me to, straight after my computer started boot looping, i tried taking out the CMOS that didn't help, BIOS doesn't seem to be accessible, i even...
  6. Bios boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bios boot loop: When trying to restart my computer after installing the newest updates, my monitors turned black. When this happened I tried turning it back on figuring it was done updating, but then I turned it off. When I turned it back on I was in uefi bios utility mode. Now whenever I...
  7. Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS

Infinite boot loop, can't access BIOS: Basically, after a failed overclock due to my stupidity unstable overclock due to low voltage has led me to an infinite boot loop, when I start my computer up, it freezes on an automatic repair screen, bios is inaccesible during it, even when it doesn't freeze. Also, when...
  8. Notebook is trapped on boot sequence and can not even access the BIOS

Notebook is trapped on boot sequence and can not even access the BIOS: Hi, my Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 is stuck on restart loop and I can not even access the BIOS. The NB was experiencing a problem that after a few minutes of being turned on the screen turned blurry and hashed. After trying unsuccessfully to repair the system or do a system restore...
  9. Can access bios but can't boot windows

Can access bios but can't boot windows: My computer keeps freezing either with the windows logo and 3 dots or the motherboard brand and two to three dots. I have a 1tb HDD that's 4 years old. An ASRock motherboard, an i-7 6700k, and 16gb of DDR4-2400 memory. The HDD has a copy of windows 10 on it but will not boot....
  10. PC goes into an endless BOOT loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC goes into an endless BOOT loop: Boot loop Dell Inspiron 530 Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit AMD Athlon 64 dual core 4GB DDR2 EVGA Graphics Card PC showed no sign of powering on, Removed graphics card Disconnected HDD and DVD/CD ROM Tested the power supply unit with multi meter all voltages are OK Removed CMOS...