Windows 10: Bootup issue--"memory card types"?

Discus and support Bootup issue--"memory card types"? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Started getting the two popup screens shown here on startup. Couldn't find anything via Google, so was hoping someone here could 1 explain it and 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adambravo, Feb 8, 2020.

1. adambravo Win User

Bootup issue--"memory card types"?

Started getting the two popup screens shown here on startup. Couldn't find anything via Google, so was hoping someone here could 1 explain it and 2 offer a solution. Have not made any changes to my hardware setup.

Bootup issue--"memory card types"? 400063c1-beeb-486e-9789-26c98a4ccf41?upload=true.png

Bootup issue--"memory card types"? f119fdee-ac6b-423d-b697-fcd826f5420f?upload=true.png

:)

adambravo, Feb 8, 2020

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Memory card issue C3

If you have the possibility, I would suggest you try a different memory card.

If the same issue happens with another memorycard, leave phone for service because then it sounds like an issue with the SD card reader in the phone.

If it works fine with another memory card ... the memory card is probably faulty.

JudaZ---01, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Bootup issue--"memory card types"?

phone memory issue

Hi Venkata,

To resolve you issue with Windows phone storage, we would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• What model of phone are you using?
    • Do you have an SD card inserted?

For some tips and steps to prevent full memory, we suggest that you visit this link:

Storage on my phone.

We also suggest that you
    Use OneDrive on Windows phone
    for additional storage.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Bootup issue--"memory card types"?

1. Bootup issue--"memory card types"? - Similar Threads - Bootup issue memory

2. Bootup issue. used CHKDSK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootup issue. used CHKDSK: Hi,I have a recurring problem where my PC needs to be hard rebooted 1-2 times before it actually turns on.These are what might happen to prompt me to hard reboot- Reached desktop screen but freezes.- PC turn on but black screen.- Reached bootup screen but freezes can tell...
  3. Bootup issue. used CHKDSK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootup issue. used CHKDSK: Hi,I have a recurring problem where my PC needs to be hard rebooted 1-2 times before it actually turns on.These are what might happen to prompt me to hard reboot- Reached desktop screen but freezes.- PC turn on but black screen.- Reached bootup screen but freezes can tell...
  4. Dell's reporting amount of memory changed at bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell's reporting amount of memory changed at bootup: For info. There are at least two threads on the Dell Community forums about the Dell Support Assist reporting the amount of memory has changed at boot or reboot. One thread is Alienware laptops and another is for Inspiron 15 Gaming 5577 model. I happen to have a 5577 and also...
  5. Dell's reporting amount of memory changed at bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell's reporting amount of memory changed at bootup: For info. There are at least two threads on the Dell Community forums about the Dell Support Assist reporting the amount of memory has changed at boot or reboot. One thread is Alienware laptops and another is for Inspiron 15 Gaming 5577 model. I happen to have a 5577 and also...
  6. Memory Cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Cards: I have DDR4 2400 and 2600 hundred in 8 GB cards. I need to return 2 2400 cards to another computer and pass it to my son/ I will need 2 8 GIG 2600 to get me back to 32 Gigs. Amazon search brings up 2666 -- sorry for lost info on my cut -out. Too late to get an answer...
  7. SanDisk Extreme microSDXC Memory Card Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SanDisk Extreme microSDXC Memory Card Issue: Hi there. I’m having a problem with the SanDisk 128 GB Extreme microSDXC memory card. I use it with my DJI Mavic Air 2. Every time that I format the memory card in the drone, film, and then off-load the footage onto my Windows 10 PC, I get a message stating that there’s...
  8. Win 10 BootUp issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 BootUp issue: I have a Ideacentre 510A, i5-9400CPU, 20GB 20 gb memory and all Win10 updates are current. My issue is that when booting the system not boot directly to the home screen. The following appears: > Checking Media Presence > Media Present >Star PXE over IPVC on...
  9. Types of memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Types of memory: Please answer i need to know the of my computer RAM Type. I already try with other way to know the type of my RAM 1. CPUZ this software is so many people using to know their specification of their laptop/Computer but i have problem while using, the CPUZ wont detect my...
  10. Photo using alot of memory after bootup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo using alot of memory after bootup: Today I booted up and immediately noticed my pc was a little sluggish. I ran task manager and second highest user of memory was photo. This is the first time I've noticed that. Is this normal? Eventually it went away, but initially it was using over 170 megs. 98967