Windows 10: Bootup Problem

Discus and support Bootup Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 computer for work. Every 5 or 6 times when I boot up my device in the morning the following happens -- I get to the point where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alan Sukert, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Bootup Problem

I have a Windows 10 computer for work. Every 5 or 6 times when I boot up my device in the morning the following happens -- I get to the point where I am to enter my login credentials. After I enter my login credentials, instead of completing the login I get this error screen that says the PC found an error and has to restart the bootup process. The error message is the same each time - "KMODE Exception Not Handled". Can you tell me what is the issue and how I can fix it.

:)

Alan Sukert, Jul 23, 2019

2. Problems with bootup

my phone wont go past the green windows mobile screen, does anbody have any suggestion of what i could do to get my phone to bootup properly so i can begin to use it again

Jbrown05atl, Jul 23, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 23, 2019
  4. kfr1313 Win User

Bootup Problem

Bootup Problems

How can I disable need for password on bootup?

kfr1313, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Bootup Problem

1. Bootup Problem - Similar Threads - Bootup Problem

2. White screen at bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White screen at bootup: Hi all, have just upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to 10 pro. The computer boots to safe mode ok but at normal startup I get a white screen with a box top left of screen regarding cortana etc. I have seen the normal screen momentarily, it then reverts back to the white screen. So...
  3. Service Startup how to set at system bootup or user login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Service Startup how to set at system bootup or user login: on windows 10 Looking in services I see startup automatically. However seems like there are 2 types. One may want a service to start at system boot up or one may want a service to start at user login. My question is: How do you set a service to startup at system boot up...
  4. Windows 10 Dual Versions bootup issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Dual Versions bootup issue: So my current issue is that I have a "technical" two versions of windows on my drives. One is Windows 10 Home (the one that boots) and Regular windows 10 (does not boot, press f9 at start to reach windows 10 home) I migrated my windows files over to a SSD I got as a gift,...
  5. pc freezes on bootup, any alternatives besides reinstalling?

pc freezes on bootup, any alternatives besides reinstalling?: hello! ive recently been dealing with some problems with my pc. when i boot it up, it gets to the loading circle bar and eventually freezes, and occasionally gives me a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bsod or something like that. this also happened a couple months ago, and i ended up...
  6. Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup: I tried factory resetting my computer since it was running out of space. The reset failed and i continued to windows 10. Now its stuck on the HP bootup and when i do manage to get in the screen is just blank. Ive tried factory resetting it again through the window you get to...
  7. Bootup Problems

Bootup Problems: Since the update to 1809 on the 4/4/19 from a shutdown it comes up with just the window and no spinning Dots I have to shut it down and restart it again. the second start it boots just fine. can not find any errors that helps me find the problem. it will go to sleep and wake...
  8. Bootup Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bootup Problems: How can I disable need for password on bootup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/bootup-problems/d5c0988c-c95a-473a-96bc-e56dfa79c0cd"
  9. Bootres.dll bootup Problem

Bootres.dll bootup Problem: Today i booted up my pc and it said it had do a system repair. “We can’t fix your computer...” I already checked the StrTrail file and it says it’s the code 0x3 for the c:\efi\microsoft\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll file. Does anyone know what i can do to make my pc...
  10. Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup: ** On every bootup of my Win 10 64-bit, I get the following "Information" event in Event Viewer, usually twice or more. By the way, I don't have any graphics card - so this relates to the Intel drivers/services for the graphics on my motherboard. Also, there is a running...