Windows 10: Bootup Problem

Discus and support Bootup Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 computer for work. Every 5 or 6 times when I boot up my device in the morning the following happens -- I get to the point where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alan Sukert, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Bootup Problem

I have a Windows 10 computer for work. Every 5 or 6 times when I boot up my device in the morning the following happens -- I get to the point where I am to enter my login credentials. After I enter my login credentials, instead of completing the login I get this error screen that says the PC found an error and has to restart the bootup process. The error message is the same each time - "KMODE Exception Not Handled". Can you tell me what is the issue and how I can fix it.

:)

Alan Sukert, Jul 23, 2019

2. Problems with bootup

my phone wont go past the green windows mobile screen, does anbody have any suggestion of what i could do to get my phone to bootup properly so i can begin to use it again

Jbrown05atl, Jul 23, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 23, 2019
  4. kfr1313 Win User

Bootup Problem

Bootup Problems

How can I disable need for password on bootup?

kfr1313, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Bootup Problem

1. Bootup Problem - Similar Threads - Bootup Problem

2. Bootup problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootup problems: I boot up my pc, it shows the windows logo and the dots spinning, then after like 10 seconds my screen turns completely black. I tried to solve this with multiple youtube video tutorials but it doesn't work. I need help....
  3. Bootup problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootup problems: I boot up my pc, it shows the windows logo and the dots spinning, then after like 10 seconds my screen turns completely black. I tried to solve this with multiple youtube video tutorials but it doesn't work. I need help....
  4. Bootup problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 bootup problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bootup problem: Windows 10 corrupts my internet gateway when booting up. No problem if I disconnect ethernet cable to gateway first. Also no problem if I boot up windows 7. I didn't have this problem until lately. has Windows changed something to cause this?...
  6. Windows 10 bootup problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 bootup problem: Windows 10 corrupts my internet gateway when booting up. No problem if I disconnect ethernet cable to gateway first. Also no problem if I boot up windows 7. I didn't have this problem until lately. has Windows changed something to cause this?...
  7. Windows 10 bootup problem

8. Problem with igfxCUIService2.0.0.0 on every bootup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problem with igfxCUIService2.0.0.0 on every bootup: Hi this issue was first posted 4 years ago by @ginz for an earlier Intel driver version 1.0.0.0 (unresolved) I am running Intel UHD GPU driver package version 27.20.100.8336 (brand new) and get now the following Information in Event viewer after each boot (4x). I downloaded...
  9. Bootup problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootup problem: windows 10 on volume 4 shows twice and keeps restarting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootup-problem/23ad5971-9c18-4519-9044-3ad3ed308e8d
  10. Bootup Problems

Bootup Problems: Since the update to 1809 on the 4/4/19 from a shutdown it comes up with just the window and no spinning Dots I have to shut it down and restart it again. the second start it boots just fine. can not find any errors that helps me find the problem. it will go to sleep and wake...