Windows 10: Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it

Discus and support Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want to change the Windows Logo that appears on boot-up to my photo... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IamVictorious, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it

I want to change the Windows Logo that appears on boot-up to my photo

:)

IamVictorious, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 8 (well, 8.1) Asus logo

In BIOS, boot settings, disable "show full screen logo on bootup". It will show a blank dark screen until Windows logo appears.

Hood, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it

MohawkAngel, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it

1. Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it - Similar Threads - Bootup Logo change

2. No WIndows logo or spinning dots on bootup - only monitor indicator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No WIndows logo or spinning dots on bootup - only monitor indicator: I keep my Desktop off to save on Electricity, but occasionally turn it on to connect to a server. I haven't heard any clicking sounds from any of the hard drives either. Please advise....
  3. No WIndows logo or spinning dots on bootup - only monitor indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WIndows logo or spinning dots on bootup - only monitor indicator: I keep my Desktop off to save on Electricity, but occasionally turn it on to connect to a server. I haven't heard any clicking sounds from any of the hard drives either. Please advise....
  4. No WIndows logo or spinning dots on bootup - only monitor indicator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Logo Change??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logo Change??: I opened my start menu and the file icon changed but the file explorer icon changed? What is going on?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logo-change/ddfa9c67-218d-452b-9708-33dd0f5767cb
  6. How to change boot logo of windows on macbook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change boot logo of windows on macbook?: I want to change boot logo of windows 10 installed on my Macbook Pro Late2013. Had removed MacOS, Is there a way to do it? submitted by /u/siliconsjang [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ki744m/how_to_change_boot_logo_of_windows_on_macbook/
  7. How to change Windows 10 boot logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Windows 10 boot logo?: Can you tell me how to change the boot logo for Windows 10? I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10 installed. When I start my laptop, instead of the windows logo, it shows the asus logo. Is it possible to change it?[ATTACH]...
  8. Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo: I tried googling this question and looking around but I couldn't find any answers. Basically I have a cyberpowerpc and whenever it turns on it shows a splash screen of cyberpowerpc before completely turning on. I'd like to get rid of this. I don't really like the branding and...
  9. How to change the boot logo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the boot logo in Windows 10: I want to change the blue windows that you see in the attachment, thats all. I only some program and the type (eg. jpg, png, bitmap) and size (eg. 1366x768). [img] - - - Updated - - - I am on a Toshiba Satellite C640 110 with Windows 10 32-bit 131157
  10. How to change the boot logo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change the boot logo in Windows 10: I want to change the blue windows that you see in the attachment, thats all. I only some program and the type (eg. jpg, png, bitmap) and size (eg. 1366x768). [img] - - - Updated - - - I am on a Toshiba Satellite C640 110 with Windows 10 32-bit 131157