Windows 10: Bordeerlss printing settings disappeared (don't treat me as a MacOS user!!)

Discus and support Bordeerlss printing settings disappeared (don't treat me as a MacOS user!!) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have used my printer for more than 5 years now. I need to print a PDF without borders (otherwise the sizes won't fit) I have printed this way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ana Paula Waaijenberg, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Bordeerlss printing settings disappeared (don't treat me as a MacOS user!!)

I have used my printer for more than 5 years now.

I need to print a PDF without borders (otherwise the sizes won't fit)

I have printed this way before a couple of times..

But now there are only the most simple "for dummies" settings on my printer.

Even the advanced ones won't offer much more than monochrome/colour...

Where did my printer real settings go?

Why do you treat us as (dummy) MacOS users?

Please add the normal settings under advanced...

I have a Brother DCP-J925DW

I run Windows 10 Home on my Surface Go (build 17134.523)

Regards,

Ana Paula.

:)

Ana Paula Waaijenberg, Feb 16, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 16, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Bordeerlss printing settings disappeared (don't treat me as a MacOS user!!)

Windows 10 print jobs disappear

I followed all these steps.

The print jobs still disappear.

Stephen999999, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Bordeerlss printing settings disappeared (don't treat me as a MacOS user!!)

1. Bordeerlss printing settings disappeared (don't treat me as a MacOS user!!) - Similar Threads - Bordeerlss printing settings

2. Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10: Mac OS 14Windows 10 22h2RDP 10.9.6 & RDP 10.9.7 BetaThis issue only exists when I use my MacBook Air - Remoting into a windows 10 desktop. I will print something FROM the windows desktop onto a local printer where the Mac is. I’m trying to print forms in landscape orientation...
  3. Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10: Mac OS 14Windows 10 22h2RDP 10.9.6 & RDP 10.9.7 BetaThis issue only exists when I use my MacBook Air - Remoting into a windows 10 desktop. I will print something FROM the windows desktop onto a local printer where the Mac is. I’m trying to print forms in landscape orientation...
  4. Printing Issues MacOS > RDP > Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?: Since Windows 10 that I consider best OS so far, Windows 11 and related products are adding small regressions and inconveniences across the board.- You copied idiotic Apple rounded corners, do you now hire blind designers? Did no one really check how apps look when they are...
  6. Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?: Since Windows 10 that I consider best OS so far, Windows 11 and related products are adding small regressions and inconveniences across the board.- You copied idiotic Apple rounded corners, do you now hire blind designers? Did no one really check how apps look when they are...
  7. Family users disappeared under settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family users disappeared under settings: Hello, I'm not an IT pro, so grateful for any answers in layman's terms! Today I signed into my computer running Windows 10 in order to adjust settings for my children's accounts. Usually, under the Accounts/Family & other users tab, under the "Your family" heading, there...
  8. printer don't print

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer don't print: Default not connected how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/printer-dont-print/0eaa5047-e4cf-40d1-809c-108304b27c18
  9. Added User, original user / profile & settings disappeared

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Added User, original user / profile & settings disappeared: Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 some months ago. Original profile did not require password to log in, and was not associated with a Google email or Microsoft account that I know of. I added a user a couple of days ago (added a personal account of mine with my own...
  10. Treat all future networks as public setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Treat all future networks as public setting: Hi folks. Quick question - In Windows 7/8 there was a setting, a small checkbox "Treat all future networks as public and don't ask me again". You can see it in this picture - http://www.ezlan.net/Win7/net_type.jpg In my version of Windows 10, I don't appear to have that...