Windows 10: Border Colors in iTunes

Discus and support Border Colors in iTunes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the border colors in iTunes. They''re gray and white now. I have a different computer, also running the latest Windows 10 updates, in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KellynM69, May 20, 2020.

1. KellynM69 Win User

Border Colors in iTunes

How do I change the border colors in iTunes. They''re gray and white now. I have a different computer, also running the latest Windows 10 updates, in which the iTunes borders are the same color as my other windows borders. I've tried everything in personalize settings.

:)

KellynM69, May 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 how to get rid of thick colored borders!!!

Thanks for the feedback. We missed one thing in adjusting the border size. Please follow the above steps, but in step 5, instead of
    PaddedBorderWidth, double click BorderWidth and set it to 0.

To change the color of the title bar to white, follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Colors.
    • Look for Show color on title bar and toggle it Off.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 20, 2020
  3. IE11 border colors

Hi Dominic,

Thank you for choosing Microsoft Community.

As of now there is no option available to change colors of Internet Explorer border.

I would suggest you to submit your feedback using Feedback App.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, May 20, 2020
  4. Border Colors in iTunes

Windows 10 media player cannot change video border color.

Hi Charlie,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

As you have tried to set the video border colors in Windows media player, kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

This issue may occur if the Windows files are damaged/corrupted. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press ‘Windows + X’ Keys on the keyboard.

• Click on ‘Command Prompt (Admin)’ to bring up an elevated command prompt.

Note: Click ‘Yes’ if it prompts for permission.

• In the command prompt type in the following commands one by one and then press
      Enter.
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in
    the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)”
    to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

If the issue persist, follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to turn off the Windows Media Player features and turn it on. This will reinstall the media player features. You may try to ‘turn off' Windows Media Player by following the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Select Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Expand Media Features.
    • Uncheck Windows Media Player.
    • Select Yes and click on OK
      button.
    • Restart the computer, follow the steps from the 1 to 6 again and make sure that you have checked the box
      Windows media player in step 6.
    Now the try to open the Windows media player and check if you are able to change the video border color.

Note: As you have tried to pick the colors from the available colors, I suggest you to check whether the issue persists when you try to add the custom color as the video border color.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad
    to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Border Colors in iTunes

1. Border Colors in iTunes - Similar Threads - Border Colors iTunes

2. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable colored window border ?: I didn't have this problem until last week-end 16-17 December. Before that, i didn't restart my pc for some time 1 bit less than a week and so decided to restart it. When it finished, there were now those border to windows. As you can see in the picture, the setting "Title...
  3. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable colored window border ?: I didn't have this problem until last week-end 16-17 December. Before that, i didn't restart my pc for some time 1 bit less than a week and so decided to restart it. When it finished, there were now those border to windows. As you can see in the picture, the setting "Title...
  4. How to disable colored window border ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color: System OS - Windows 10Application - Excel 2019I use UserForms to present or collect information from the end user. Previously the UserForm frame and its color looked like the following:Currently in the VBA editor, the UserForm looks like the the image below and seems very...
  6. Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color: System OS - Windows 10Application - Excel 2019I use UserForms to present or collect information from the end user. Previously the UserForm frame and its color looked like the following:Currently in the VBA editor, the UserForm looks like the the image below and seems very...
  7. Excel UserForm Frame Border and Color

8. FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW

FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW: How do I change font size and color of window headings? Example: I open SETTINGS and on top leftof window border it has "Settings, but font is too small. I went to Settings>Personalization> advanced display settings. It shows the specs of my video *resolution, refresh rate...
  9. colored window borders

colored window borders: Does anyone like the colored borders in W8.1 and the option to change their color? I do and notice W10 does not have that option. Do you think the RTM will bring that back? Thank you. 7878
  10. How to add color to the window borders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add color to the window borders: Under Windows 10 I don’t know how to add colors to the window borders of applications open, as that makes them easier to spot when I work with several at the same time. Now the frames are all white or grey. Where is the settings dialogue for that? 13525