Windows 10: Border error on almost all apps

Discus and support Border error on almost all apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all! I'm currently using a Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 and I have an issue with the borders on almost all apps. I never backed up my PC sadly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pcgamer222, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Border error on almost all apps

Hello all!

I'm currently using a Surface Pro 7 with Windows 10 and I have an issue with the borders on almost all apps. I never backed up my PC sadly so I don't have access to a restore. Take a look at screenshots below for reference. As you can see, the exit buttons are kind of weird and on some apps they don't appear at all. Also, the border almost looks like its a thicker version of windows 7's aero theme. It's really annoying and I'm almost convinced to reset my PC. Please help me!

-Dr. Koneko Border error on almost all apps f69fa87a-1dd9-43e0-9421-1ed58ee8a55a?upload=true.jpg Border error on almost all apps 2e0c8ae9-0b0e-45ef-b147-a46e92e83540?upload=true.jpg

:)

Pcgamer222, Sep 14, 2020

2. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Kim Tiw Win User
    Mouse without Border Connection Issues

Hello,

To come up with the best solution, we'd like to know more about your concern. Provide us the answer for these questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you using the Microsoft Garage Mouse without Borders, or a third party app?
    • Were there any changes on your device before the issue occur?
    • Aside from reinstalling it, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We’ll be waiting for your response

Kim Tiw, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Border error on almost all apps

Top Border edges of Web Pages in Microsoft Edge or in the Mail App missing Windows 10.

Hi Samson,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, top Border edges of Web Pages on Microsoft Edge and the Mail App are missing on Windows 10.

We are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge and the Mail App ?
    I suggest you to press F11 key on these Microsoft Edge and Mail App Windows and check, if you could get all options on top Border edges of these Windows.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Border error on almost all apps

1. Border error on almost all apps - Similar Threads - Border error almost

2. Windows 10 App Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 App Borders: Hello! I have wondered if there is a software for Windows 10 to add app borders to the taskbar and start menu icons, like Samsung's skin on Windows 10. If not, is there a way to add custom icons to the taskbar and start menu icons? Thanks,Tyler...
  3. Windows 10 App Borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 App Borders: Hello! I have wondered if there is a software for Windows 10 to add app borders to the taskbar and start menu icons, like Samsung's skin on Windows 10. If not, is there a way to add custom icons to the taskbar and start menu icons? Thanks,Tyler...
  4. Windows 10 App Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Disappearance Of Texts, Symbols , Etc In Almost All Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearance Of Texts, Symbols , Etc In Almost All Apps: Hello ! Ive been having problems with my computer lately, most of my apps arent showing any texts or symbols, just images or such, ive tried refreshing my computer multiple times, ive tried restarting the app , nothing seems to happen , ive checked other questions but they...
  6. (Almost) All Programs Crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Almost) All Programs Crash: This started about 2 weeks ago. After a restart, it will work fine for a few hours then all of a sudden, whatever program I am in, the screen goes black for a few seconds and all open programs, except for chrome, crash. And I can't get them to run again until I restart....
  7. ALMOST ALL FILES ARE MISSING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALMOST ALL FILES ARE MISSING: Hi, Started my computer and noticed my desktop was almost blank, all loose files were gone but still the 2 folders I always have there where available. But when opening these folders I noticed only a few subfolders were left and each time with no files in them. I' ve...
  8. ALMOST ALL APPS DOWNLOADED FROM WINDOWS STORE CRASH!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALMOST ALL APPS DOWNLOADED FROM WINDOWS STORE CRASH!: Please help! Almost all solutions from internet cant fix my problem! Like from this: https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-apps-wont-open/ ( 13 solutions still cant fix !!) Really frustrating ! NOTE: THE APP FROM WINDOWS STORE NOT THE WINDOWS STORE (IT FINES AFTER I FIXED...
  9. Black border all around monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black border all around monitor: Hi there, I recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10 pro. And I'm having black border all around my screen. I know that I need to get to Catalyst control to fix it but I don't have the right driver to do that. Can you help me get the right driver? Dell Studio XPS 435T...
  10. Black borders on all sides

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black borders on all sides: Have a 21.5 " Acer monitor with an old AMD Radeon 3450 HD There are black borders on the display. Icons oval,also pic distorted On display settings the max. res. seen is 1280 although the monitor is full HD 67563