Windows 10: Border in theme

Discus and support Border in theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone help me how to solve this problem? How do i turn the border around the "Battery settings" off? Thank you all![ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anime Hunter 69, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Border in theme

Can someone help me how to solve this problem? How do i turn the border around the "Battery settings" off? Thank you all! Border in theme 6fb40d70-667d-4135-86e6-352c674d09e9?upload=true.png

:)

Anime Hunter 69, Feb 28, 2021

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Tymme Win User
    Notification area borders with High Contrast

My display drivers the most up-to-date version from nVidia (353.62) and am fully patched through Windows Update. This issue is unique to High Contrast; Aero themes do not have the borders in the notification area.

However, this doesn't solve the issue, because Aero themes don't allow setting a window text/background color outside of Start menu/etc. I need something that can change to black background and white text (like setting WindowBackground and WindowText in
    non-Aero themes in Windows 7 and earlier).

Tymme, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Border in theme

black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Border in theme

1. Border in theme - Similar Threads - Border theme

2. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  3. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  4. Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...: Guys some of you who used "Mouse Without Border " has to face this error without no reason. I don't know whats this reason but its happening after 1 or 2 days. I was in love with this amazing tool but also facing this error issue. So I did some research and found out some of...
  5. Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...

Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...: Guys some of you who used "Mouse Without Border " has to face this error without no reason. I don't know whats this reason but its happening after 1 or 2 days. I was in love with this amazing tool but also facing this error issue. So I did some research and found out some of...
  6. Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria: Bader batarfi academic city school Riyadh bus in self-driving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/academic-city-school-riyadh-to-turkey-border/96ed67d3-2537-4959-aa7e-deff93b7c8da
  8. Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria

Academic city school Riyadh to turkey border crossing to Bulgaria: Bader batarfi academic city school Riyadh bus in self-driving https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/academic-city-school-riyadh-to-turkey-border/96ed67d3-2537-4959-aa7e-deff93b7c8da
  9. How to remove borders around tray icons in a Windows theme?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove borders around tray icons in a Windows theme?: Specifically, this is what I'm talking about: [ATTACH] There are boxes/borders around tray icons (and the start button, too). It's the only thing that I don't like with this High Contrast #2 theme, but I find it midly irrtating. Thank you....
  10. Right Click menu White ugly border! Windows 10 High Contrast Theme

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click menu White ugly border! Windows 10 High Contrast Theme: [img] How can I get rid of this horible white border? Thanks! - Shawn 27502