Windows 10: borderlands 1 not working

Discus and support borderlands 1 not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i installed borderlands 1 cause i was going to see if some of the older games worked. I installed it while on windows 7 and it worked no issue. (i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lonewolfsstuck, Jul 30, 2015.

1. borderlands 1 not working

So i installed borderlands 1 cause i was going to see if some of the older games worked. I installed it while on windows 7 and it worked no issue. (i installed it for windows 10 but i installed it before i updated windows)
    I wanted to see if borderlands 1 worked on windows 10 so i tried to boot it after i updated to windows 10. It just does the loading circle for a moment and then does nothing. I checked task manager (and went to processes) and nothing. So i was like "Maybe it needs the net framework and Directx installed?" so i got the the DX installer from Microsoft's website and installed dx9, 10, and 11 (least re-installed it) and tried it again, nothing. Re-installed the game, nothing. I'm not sure as to why it is working. If anyone could help me fix this as i truly do want to re-play through the first borderlands again. Thank you for reading and suggestions. I can play borderlands 2 and The pre Sequel perfectly fine..

Also my keyboard is not working (was doing that before windows 10 but its not a driver issue, its the actual keyboard) So im using my bluetooth tablet keyboard to type this. (this thing is tiny, its for a 10 inch tablet and the keys are small)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
    GPU: MSI Twin Frozr II GTX 460
    Mobo: Intel DP35DP
    RAM: Generic 4GB 4x1GB DDR2 667
    PSU: Logisys 480w

:)

lonewolfsstuck, Jul 30, 2015

2. Will my games still work after upgrading to Windows 10?

My steam games do NOT work including Skyrim, Borderlands (and 2) etc. like 2 of 10 worked with windows 10

LarryBronemann, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Is Steam compatible with windows 10?

My steam games do NOT work including Skyrim, Borderlands (and 2) etc. like 2 of 10 worked with windows 10

LarryBronemann, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

borderlands 1 not working

1. borderlands 1 not working - Similar Threads - borderlands working

2. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  3. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  4. Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen

Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen: When launching the game Borderlands 3 on Steam I continue to get this issue here in the image I put text further describing and the error that I get as well, I have done non-stop troubleshooting for hours now from fresh installs to game file edits and trying to force it to...
  5. Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen: When launching the game Borderlands 3 on Steam I continue to get this issue here in the image I put text further describing and the error that I get as well, I have done non-stop troubleshooting for hours now from fresh installs to game file edits and trying to force it to...
  6. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...: While playing Borderlands 2 or Smite I've been getting a somewhat consistent BSOD, the stop code has always been Whea uncorrectable error. This led me to use whocrashed to try and figure out the issue if possible. Whocrashed told me it may be some third party driver issue...
  7. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...: While playing Borderlands 2 or Smite I've been getting a somewhat consistent BSOD, the stop code has always been Whea uncorrectable error. This led me to use whocrashed to try and figure out the issue if possible. Whocrashed told me it may be some third party driver issue...
  8. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC: [IMG]When it comes to the best action role-playing games, you will find Borderlands always in the list. The game is in the talk due to its revamped gameplay and exciting storyline. However, like most Windows games, Borderlands 3 isn’t free from issues. Many users have...
  10. borderlands 3 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    borderlands 3 crashes: Hi all, Does any 1 have advice on the following, seeing as Gearbox does tells me to ask Windows Support? I keep getting crashes and after long emailing back and forth this is what they sent me: Thanks for holding on while we got a reply back to you, my nameis Leo and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. borderlands not working click open and does not do anything