Windows 10: borderlands 1 not working

Discus and support borderlands 1 not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i installed borderlands 1 cause i was going to see if some of the older games worked. I installed it while on windows 7 and it worked no issue. (i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lonewolfsstuck, Jul 30, 2015.

1. borderlands 1 not working

So i installed borderlands 1 cause i was going to see if some of the older games worked. I installed it while on windows 7 and it worked no issue. (i installed it for windows 10 but i installed it before i updated windows)
    I wanted to see if borderlands 1 worked on windows 10 so i tried to boot it after i updated to windows 10. It just does the loading circle for a moment and then does nothing. I checked task manager (and went to processes) and nothing. So i was like "Maybe it needs the net framework and Directx installed?" so i got the the DX installer from Microsoft's website and installed dx9, 10, and 11 (least re-installed it) and tried it again, nothing. Re-installed the game, nothing. I'm not sure as to why it is working. If anyone could help me fix this as i truly do want to re-play through the first borderlands again. Thank you for reading and suggestions. I can play borderlands 2 and The pre Sequel perfectly fine..

Also my keyboard is not working (was doing that before windows 10 but its not a driver issue, its the actual keyboard) So im using my bluetooth tablet keyboard to type this. (this thing is tiny, its for a 10 inch tablet and the keys are small)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200
    GPU: MSI Twin Frozr II GTX 460
    Mobo: Intel DP35DP
    RAM: Generic 4GB 4x1GB DDR2 667
    PSU: Logisys 480w

:)

lonewolfsstuck, Jul 30, 2015

2. Will my games still work after upgrading to Windows 10?

My steam games do NOT work including Skyrim, Borderlands (and 2) etc. like 2 of 10 worked with windows 10

LarryBronemann, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Is Steam compatible with windows 10?

My steam games do NOT work including Skyrim, Borderlands (and 2) etc. like 2 of 10 worked with windows 10

LarryBronemann, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

borderlands 1 not working

1. borderlands 1 not working - Similar Threads - borderlands working

2. My Microphone suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Microphone suddenly stopped working: I'm a streamer and yesterday while Streaming my microphone stopped working. I tried plugging it in and unplugging and it didn't work. I ran a Troubleshoot and it said: "Audio services not responding". I tried updating the drivers and a bunch of other stuff and it still didn't...
  3. Alt-Prntscrn stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alt-Prntscrn stopped working: After updating windows, my Alt-prntscrn stopped working. Win-prntscrn still works, and prntscrn still works, but I need to take a screenshot of the active window/monitor, not all the windows, and I need it to save automatically to a folder, without the need to paste it into a...
  4. Windows 10 Product Key Not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key Not working: Hello Microsoft Community, I hope y'all are doing well. not like welp, I have a problem. Here's the problem: So I restarted my computer because I had mass of storage so I deleted every file, except the personal ones. and it said: Activate Windows. I was saying to myself,...
  5. Wifi Adapter not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi Adapter not working: I have dual boot sytem with Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16. The wifi used to work until I updated the Windows 10 recently in both the operating systems. After the update the wifi began disappearing each time I boot. Sometimes the wifi adapter is visible but on next boot up it...
  6. PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3: Hello, I am trying to track down the cause/repair to my PC hard rebooting. When i launch a game borderlands 3 it will start to load up but then the PC will crash/reboot. there is no error message or even blue screen it just reboots my machine. I have tried with tech support...
  7. Borderlands 2 cuello de botella

Borderlands 2 cuello de botella: Hola. He testeado borderlands 2 con diferentes medidores (windows game bar, steam fps counter, msi afterburner) y he notado que siempre me va a30 fps y no logro que suba. Utilizo graficos integrados vega 11. le pongo la vram a 2gb y el juego usa solo 0.9 gb y por eso no...
  8. Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21: [ATTACH] Jump into the co-op looter shooter that started it all! Enjoy a blend of FPS and RPG mechanics as you play one four characters who each have their own unique skillsets to use and master. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition will be available for free this weekend...
  9. Borderlands 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2: I'm interested in specific answers to specific performance issues in specific games. Here BL2 is what's on the table. While everyone will have different components, we all have Windows 10 in common and I'd like to get to work uncovering the facts & techniques necessary to...
  10. Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend

in Windows 10 News
    Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend: [img] We’re excited to announce that all Xbox Live members can enjoy Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for free this weekend. Beginning on 07:00 a.m. PST, October 27th through 11:59 p.m. PST, October 30, Xbox Live members in Xbox One markets will get a special...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. borderlands not working click open and does not do anything