Windows 10: Borderlands 2 error message?

Discus and support Borderlands 2 error message? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello dear community, I got myself Borderlands 2 because of the current action in the Epic Games Store. But even after checking the download and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DravenGamerX, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Borderlands 2 error message?

Hello dear community,

I got myself Borderlands 2 because of the current action in the Epic Games Store. But even after checking the download and installing it again, I can't start it. It always comes the same error message (Victory image). I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Borderlands 2 error message? 0_big.jpg

LG

:)

DravenGamerX, Jun 5, 2020
  2. lashropa Win User

Borderlands 2

Some basic questions for us to keep in mind imply some mind-numbingly complicated corollaries. Let's separate the wheat from the chaff here and now then, yeah? Into the rabbit hole as far as we need to go.

• What resources does Borderlands 2 want to use?
      • In what proportion to each other?
      • In what proportion to your hardware's maximum output?
    • How do you know, how do you test?
      • Are the aggregate scores provided by general third-party benchmarking tools adequate? accurate? How do you know?
      • Is the only way to 'really really super know for sure' what's killing a program's performance to manually track it's function calls across the motherboard looking for bottlenecks?
        • If so, how do you do that? I bet Windows has tools you know...
        • How do you use these tools?
        • How do you make sense of the data?
        • Once you've made sense of the data and Identified what needs to change, can you even change it?

lashropa, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Borderlands 2 - "Application Error (0xc000007b)"

To whom it may concern,

I've been trying to figure out this issue for the last couple of months and have been getting nowhere. To make a long story as short as possible, I bought Borderlands 2 via Steam many years ago. The game worked fine on my old laptop. A couple of summers
    ago, I built a custom desktop with gaming in mind, but I haven't touched Borderlands 2 during that time period. When Gearbox announced Borderlands 3 a couple of months ago, I wanted to get caught up before the launch of the new game.

Despite uninstalling and re-installing the game numerous times, Borderlands 2 won't launch, and every time I run it as an admin, I get the "Application error (0xc000007b)". Having worked with both the Steam community as well as 2K support for the past couple
    of months, nobody seems to have a solution to this problem.

Based on what I've already tried and reading various articles off of Google, I can only presume there is some form of compatibility issue with Windows 10. In case you are wondering, I'm on the latest versions of DirectX, .Net Framework, and Windows 10 itself.
    After yesterdays E3 conference, I installed the new Xbox Game Pass app which forced me to update everything. Also, apparently I can no longer manually download files for DirectX or . Net Framework as they are automatically rolled out through Windows updates.
    When I was downloading the latest Windows updates, I did see that .Net Framework was updated to the latest versions.

So despite all of this, as well as experimenting with settings with both Steam and my graphics card. Nothing, and I mean nothing, is working. I turn to Microsoft for help now with the hopes that they might have a better solution.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time.

XIoTMLFANoIX, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Borderlands 2 error message?

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Borderlands 2 error message?

1. Borderlands 2 error message? - Similar Threads - Borderlands error message

2. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  3. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  4. Error Message 2-hour signin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message 2-hour signin: Two days ago I got the dreaded message that I have to wait for 2 hours until I can sign on back into my computer. I have tried every possible way to sign on, PIN, password, security questions, more security questions, to no avail. The system is not recognizing my PIN, or my...
  5. Error Message 2-hour signin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Message 2-hour signin: Two days ago I got the dreaded message that I have to wait for 2 hours until I can sign on back into my computer. I have tried every possible way to sign on, PIN, password, security questions, more security questions, to no avail. The system is not recognizing my PIN, or my...
  6. borderlands 3 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    borderlands 3 crashes: Hi all, Does any 1 have advice on the following, seeing as Gearbox does tells me to ask Windows Support? I keep getting crashes and after long emailing back and forth this is what they sent me: Thanks for holding on while we got a reply back to you, my nameis Leo and...
  7. 0xc000007b - Borderlands 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0xc000007b - Borderlands 2: So here recently ive been having troubles I just now tried to install borderlands 2 and when I went to run it I got this error message I have done reinstalled C++ and it did not fix. Though I don't know if this is relevant or not but CS:GO cannot install directx properly and...
  8. Borderlands 2 cuello de botella

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Borderlands 2 cuello de botella: Hola. He testeado borderlands 2 con diferentes medidores (windows game bar, steam fps counter, msi afterburner) y he notado que siempre me va a30 fps y no logro que suba. Utilizo graficos integrados vega 11. le pongo la vram a 2gb y el juego usa solo 0.9 gb y por eso no...
  9. borderlands 1 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    borderlands 1 not working: So i installed borderlands 1 cause i was going to see if some of the older games worked. I installed it while on windows 7 and it worked no issue. (i installed it for windows 10 but i installed it before i updated windows) I wanted to see if borderlands 1 worked on windows...
  10. Borderlands 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2: I'm interested in specific answers to specific performance issues in specific games. Here BL2 is what's on the table. While everyone will have different components, we all have Windows 10 in common and I'd like to get to work uncovering the facts & techniques necessary to...