Windows 10: Borderlands 2

Discus and support Borderlands 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm interested in specific answers to specific performance issues in specific games. Here BL2 is what's on the table. While everyone will have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lashropa, Dec 27, 2015.

1. lashropa Win User

Borderlands 2

I'm interested in specific answers to specific performance issues in specific games. Here BL2 is what's on the table. While everyone will have different components, we all have Windows 10 in common and I'd like to get to work uncovering the facts & techniques necessary to ensure that, regardless of hardware, we all have access to and knowledge of the native OS resources which ensure the understanding and utilization needed to ensure the most favorable runtime environment possible for our chosen application.
    I'd like to make this a proving-ground of sorts for ideas to be proposed/tested and later codified into one of the lovely tutorials made available by this site.

:)

lashropa, Dec 27, 2015

2. Will my games still work after upgrading to Windows 10?

My steam games do NOT work including Skyrim, Borderlands (and 2) etc. like 2 of 10 worked with windows 10

LarryBronemann, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Error 0xc000007b

I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, the installation went smoothly, and everything was good, but when I tried to open up some of my games(namely, Borderlands 2 & Borderlands The Pre-Sequel) It says "The application was unable to start
    correctly (0xc000007b)."

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Yair Kornblau, Dec 27, 2015
  4. lashropa Win User

Borderlands 2

Some basic questions for us to keep in mind imply some mind-numbingly complicated corollaries. Let's separate the wheat from the chaff here and now then, yeah? Into the rabbit hole as far as we need to go.

• What resources does Borderlands 2 want to use?
      • In what proportion to each other?
      • In what proportion to your hardware's maximum output?
    • How do you know, how do you test?
      • Are the aggregate scores provided by general third-party benchmarking tools adequate? accurate? How do you know?
      • Is the only way to 'really really super know for sure' what's killing a program's performance to manually track it's function calls across the motherboard looking for bottlenecks?
        • If so, how do you do that? I bet Windows has tools you know...
        • How do you use these tools?
        • How do you make sense of the data?
        • Once you've made sense of the data and Identified what needs to change, can you even change it?

lashropa, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Yeah, it played really good when I had an EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti installed, not nearly as good(framerate) with my current ATI FirePro V4800, but that is expected.

DaveGrant01, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Borderlands 2

1. Borderlands 2 - Similar Threads - Borderlands

2. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  3. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  4. Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen

Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen: When launching the game Borderlands 3 on Steam I continue to get this issue here in the image I put text further describing and the error that I get as well, I have done non-stop troubleshooting for hours now from fresh installs to game file edits and trying to force it to...
  5. Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen: When launching the game Borderlands 3 on Steam I continue to get this issue here in the image I put text further describing and the error that I get as well, I have done non-stop troubleshooting for hours now from fresh installs to game file edits and trying to force it to...
  6. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...: While playing Borderlands 2 or Smite I've been getting a somewhat consistent BSOD, the stop code has always been Whea uncorrectable error. This led me to use whocrashed to try and figure out the issue if possible. Whocrashed told me it may be some third party driver issue...
  7. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...: While playing Borderlands 2 or Smite I've been getting a somewhat consistent BSOD, the stop code has always been Whea uncorrectable error. This led me to use whocrashed to try and figure out the issue if possible. Whocrashed told me it may be some third party driver issue...
  8. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC: [IMG]When it comes to the best action role-playing games, you will find Borderlands always in the list. The game is in the talk due to its revamped gameplay and exciting storyline. However, like most Windows games, Borderlands 3 isn’t free from issues. Many users have...
  10. borderlands 3 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    borderlands 3 crashes: Hi all, Does any 1 have advice on the following, seeing as Gearbox does tells me to ask Windows Support? I keep getting crashes and after long emailing back and forth this is what they sent me: Thanks for holding on while we got a reply back to you, my nameis Leo and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. borderlands 2 no sound 2019 windows 10

2. does borderlands 2 work on windows 10

3. borderlands 2 pc work on windows 10