Windows 10: borderlands 3 crashes

Discus and support borderlands 3 crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, Does any 1 have advice on the following, seeing as Gearbox does tells me to ask Windows Support? I keep getting crashes and after long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JulianTheart, Mar 8, 2021.

1. borderlands 3 crashes

Hi all,

Does any 1 have advice on the following, seeing as Gearbox does tells me to ask Windows Support?

I keep getting crashes and after long emailing back and forth this is what they sent me:

Thanks for holding on while we got a reply back to you, my nameis Leo and I'll be helping out with my colleague Aniya, I hope my email findsyou well!

I appreciate you holding on while we took a look at thedocumentation you sent over with the rest of the team. After taking a closerlook at everything sent over, it appears you are experiencing multiple DLL andmemory leak issues.

As such, and I understand this may be an inconvenience but wewould strongly recommend reaching out to Microsoft Support to ensure yoursystem is running as intended.

I'm

borderlands 3 crashes 94b09bb1-3c5e-4920-8a7d-7be21b2c5ea0?upload=true.jpg

:)

JulianTheart, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Xarnum Win User

PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

Thank you for the help. I have updated the info below and unfortunately clean boot did not prohibit the crash from happening.

• Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    • version 1909, os build 18363.592
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    • None that I am aware of but the PC is relatively new. I built it about 2 weeks ago. Nothing else has been causing any problems at all. can run multiple other games, the full adobe suite, office etc.
    • What was the result of SFC scan?
    • "windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations"

Clean boot - Crash still happens after doing clean boot.

I should also add. About 1 in 4 or 5 tries borderlands 3 does successfully launch and once I am in the game I can play for a very long time (atleast 2 hours) without any problems.

Xarnum, Mar 8, 2021
  3. RBFXC Win User
    Borderlands 3 loading

Purchase Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition online from Microsoft Store and they gave me a Code # . They gave me nowhere to download the game so I can play on the internet. Microsoft.com took the redeemed code. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

RBFXC, Mar 8, 2021
  4. borderlands 3 crashes

PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

Hi Xarnum,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC crashes when you launch Borderlands 3 on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What was the result of SFC scan?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, you might want to perform Clean Boot and see if the PC crashes while launching the game. Refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer.
    However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

If the PC doesn’t crash after performing Clean Boot, then please refer the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to identify the root cause of the issue.

Note: Please refer the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

borderlands 3 crashes

1. borderlands 3 crashes - Similar Threads - borderlands crashes

2. My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing and giving me weird errors on login: My computer keeps crashing whenever it wants to and has been doing so for the past two weeks. It keeps giving me weird crash screens sometimes I would see core.exe, teams.exe, and more errors of websites that crash with .exe error. Another crash variant that I've encountered...
  3. 0xc000007b - Borderlands 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0xc000007b - Borderlands 2: So here recently ive been having troubles I just now tried to install borderlands 2 and when I went to run it I got this error message I have done reinstalled C++ and it did not fix. Though I don't know if this is relevant or not but CS:GO cannot install directx properly and...
  4. Borderlands 2 error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2 error message?: Hello dear community, I got myself Borderlands 2 because of the current action in the Epic Games Store. But even after checking the download and installing it again, I can't start it. It always comes the same error message (Victory image). I hope you can help me. Thanks in...
  5. PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3: Hello, I am trying to track down the cause/repair to my PC hard rebooting. When i launch a game borderlands 3 it will start to load up but then the PC will crash/reboot. there is no error message or even blue screen it just reboots my machine. I have tried with tech support...
  6. Borderlands 2 cuello de botella

Borderlands 2 cuello de botella: Hola. He testeado borderlands 2 con diferentes medidores (windows game bar, steam fps counter, msi afterburner) y he notado que siempre me va a30 fps y no logro que suba. Utilizo graficos integrados vega 11. le pongo la vram a 2gb y el juego usa solo 0.9 gb y por eso no...
  7. Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21: [ATTACH] Jump into the co-op looter shooter that started it all! Enjoy a blend of FPS and RPG mechanics as you play one four characters who each have their own unique skillsets to use and master. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition will be available for free this weekend...
  8. borderlands 1 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    borderlands 1 not working: So i installed borderlands 1 cause i was going to see if some of the older games worked. I installed it while on windows 7 and it worked no issue. (i installed it for windows 10 but i installed it before i updated windows) I wanted to see if borderlands 1 worked on windows...
  9. Borderlands 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2: I'm interested in specific answers to specific performance issues in specific games. Here BL2 is what's on the table. While everyone will have different components, we all have Windows 10 in common and I'd like to get to work uncovering the facts & techniques necessary to...
  10. Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend

in Windows 10 News
    Play Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for Free This Weekend: [img] We’re excited to announce that all Xbox Live members can enjoy Borderlands: The Handsome Collection for free this weekend. Beginning on 07:00 a.m. PST, October 27th through 11:59 p.m. PST, October 30, Xbox Live members in Xbox One markets will get a special...