Windows 10: borderlands 3 crashes

Discus and support borderlands 3 crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, Does any 1 have advice on the following, seeing as Gearbox does tells me to ask Windows Support? I keep getting crashes and after long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JulianTheart, Mar 8, 2021.

1. borderlands 3 crashes

Hi all,

Does any 1 have advice on the following, seeing as Gearbox does tells me to ask Windows Support?

I keep getting crashes and after long emailing back and forth this is what they sent me:

Thanks for holding on while we got a reply back to you, my nameis Leo and I'll be helping out with my colleague Aniya, I hope my email findsyou well!

I appreciate you holding on while we took a look at thedocumentation you sent over with the rest of the team. After taking a closerlook at everything sent over, it appears you are experiencing multiple DLL andmemory leak issues.

As such, and I understand this may be an inconvenience but wewould strongly recommend reaching out to Microsoft Support to ensure yoursystem is running as intended.

I'm

borderlands 3 crashes 94b09bb1-3c5e-4920-8a7d-7be21b2c5ea0?upload=true.jpg

:)

JulianTheart, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Xarnum Win User

PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

Thank you for the help. I have updated the info below and unfortunately clean boot did not prohibit the crash from happening.

• Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    • version 1909, os build 18363.592
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    • None that I am aware of but the PC is relatively new. I built it about 2 weeks ago. Nothing else has been causing any problems at all. can run multiple other games, the full adobe suite, office etc.
    • What was the result of SFC scan?
    • "windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations"

Clean boot - Crash still happens after doing clean boot.

I should also add. About 1 in 4 or 5 tries borderlands 3 does successfully launch and once I am in the game I can play for a very long time (atleast 2 hours) without any problems.

Xarnum, Mar 8, 2021
  3. RBFXC Win User
    Borderlands 3 loading

Purchase Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition online from Microsoft Store and they gave me a Code # . They gave me nowhere to download the game so I can play on the internet. Microsoft.com took the redeemed code. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

RBFXC, Mar 8, 2021
  4. borderlands 3 crashes

PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

Hi Xarnum,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC crashes when you launch Borderlands 3 on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What was the result of SFC scan?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, you might want to perform Clean Boot and see if the PC crashes while launching the game. Refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer.
    However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

If the PC doesn’t crash after performing Clean Boot, then please refer the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to identify the root cause of the issue.

Note: Please refer the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

borderlands 3 crashes

1. borderlands 3 crashes - Similar Threads - borderlands crashes

2. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  3. Borderlands 2 crashes at start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Borderlands 2 crashes at start up: ....................................................................................................................................................This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.4d08.3fe8:...
  4. Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen

Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen: When launching the game Borderlands 3 on Steam I continue to get this issue here in the image I put text further describing and the error that I get as well, I have done non-stop troubleshooting for hours now from fresh installs to game file edits and trying to force it to...
  5. Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borderlands 3 Steam, Will not go past splash screen: When launching the game Borderlands 3 on Steam I continue to get this issue here in the image I put text further describing and the error that I get as well, I have done non-stop troubleshooting for hours now from fresh installs to game file edits and trying to force it to...
  6. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...: While playing Borderlands 2 or Smite I've been getting a somewhat consistent BSOD, the stop code has always been Whea uncorrectable error. This led me to use whocrashed to try and figure out the issue if possible. Whocrashed told me it may be some third party driver issue...
  7. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...: While playing Borderlands 2 or Smite I've been getting a somewhat consistent BSOD, the stop code has always been Whea uncorrectable error. This led me to use whocrashed to try and figure out the issue if possible. Whocrashed told me it may be some third party driver issue...
  8. I've recently been having issues with a recurring BSOD while playing Borderlands 2 and need...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC: [IMG]When it comes to the best action role-playing games, you will find Borderlands always in the list. The game is in the talk due to its revamped gameplay and exciting storyline. However, like most Windows games, Borderlands 3 isn’t free from issues. Many users have...
  10. PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3: Hello, I am trying to track down the cause/repair to my PC hard rebooting. When i launch a game borderlands 3 it will start to load up but then the PC will crash/reboot. there is no error message or even blue screen it just reboots my machine. I have tried with tech support...