Windows 10: Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC

Discus and support Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]When it comes to the best action role-playing games, you will find Borderlands always in the list. The game is in the talk due to its revamped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 8, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC

Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC [​IMG]
    When it comes to the best action role-playing games, you will find Borderlands always in the list. The game is in the talk due to its revamped gameplay and exciting storyline. However, like most Windows games, Borderlands 3 isn’t free from issues. Many users have reported facing crashing, freezing, stuttering or not loading issues with […]

This article Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 8, 2022
  2. Xarnum Win User

PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

Thank you for the help. I have updated the info below and unfortunately clean boot did not prohibit the crash from happening.

• Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    • version 1909, os build 18363.592
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    • None that I am aware of but the PC is relatively new. I built it about 2 weeks ago. Nothing else has been causing any problems at all. can run multiple other games, the full adobe suite, office etc.
    • What was the result of SFC scan?
    • "windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations"

Clean boot - Crash still happens after doing clean boot.

I should also add. About 1 in 4 or 5 tries borderlands 3 does successfully launch and once I am in the game I can play for a very long time (atleast 2 hours) without any problems.

Xarnum, May 8, 2022
  3. PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

Hi Xarnum,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC crashes when you launch Borderlands 3 on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What was the result of SFC scan?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, you might want to perform Clean Boot and see if the PC crashes while launching the game. Refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Performing a clean boot will start the computer with minimal set of drivers and programs, to determine whether a background program is causing the issue. Some of the Startup programs will not load after performing a clean boot on the computer.
    However, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after finishing the troubleshooting.

If the PC doesn’t crash after performing Clean Boot, then please refer the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to identify the root cause of the issue.

Note: Please refer the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to boot the computer in to normal mode after troubleshooting

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 8, 2022
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Borderlands 3 keeps crashing, freezing, stuttering or is not loading on PC - Similar Threads - Borderlands keeps crashing

2. Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Mordhau keeps crashing, freezing, disconnecting or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]Mordhau, a combat game, has been giving trouble to their gamers by causing performance issues. According to these gamers, Mordhau keeps crashing or freezing on their Windows computer. There are various reasons for the same, one of them could be the lack of power...
  3. Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC: [ATTACH]Are you facing stuttering, lagging, or freezing issues in the Squad game on your Windows PC? Squad is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter video game. Millions of gamers love it, but it has its share of errors, bugs, and issues. Many Squad players have...
  4. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and...
  5. Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rogue Company keeps crashing, freezing, lagging or stuttering on PC: [ATTACH]A lot of users have been complaining that Rogue Company keeps crashing, lagging, freezing or stuttering on their Windows 11/10 computers. If you face this issue, then this post will help you resolve the issue. Why does my Rogue Company keep crashing? Your Rogue...
  6. Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]Star Citizen is without a doubt one of the best multiplayer games. The game is supposed to work fine on a Windows computer. However, that’s far from the case. According to a lot of users, Star Citizen keeps crashing, minimizing, stuttering or freezing on their PCs. In...
  7. Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on PC: [ATTACH]Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is one of the best adventure games in the market. However, the game is not working smoothly on a lot of computers. According to some users, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice keeps Freezing, Stuttering or Crashing on their Windows 11/10 PC. In this...
  8. Diablo 3 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Diablo 3 keeps crashing or freezing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Diablo 3 is a big banner game, and people enjoy playing it – but it is not without its share of problems. If Diablo 3 keeps crashing, freezing, or disconnecting on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post will hel you reolve the issue. Why does my...
  9. borderlands 3 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    borderlands 3 crashes: Hi all, Does any 1 have advice on the following, seeing as Gearbox does tells me to ask Windows Support? I keep getting crashes and after long emailing back and forth this is what they sent me: Thanks for holding on while we got a reply back to you, my nameis Leo and...
  10. PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is crashing while launching Borderlands 3: Hello, I am trying to track down the cause/repair to my PC hard rebooting. When i launch a game borderlands 3 it will start to load up but then the PC will crash/reboot. there is no error message or even blue screen it just reboots my machine. I have tried with tech support...