Windows 10: Borderless PRINTING

Discus and support Borderless PRINTING in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, As part of her job my wife needs to print out 1 page of information via a LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet. The thing is she has to stuff a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The Pool Man, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Borderless PRINTING

Greetings,

As part of her job my wife needs to print out 1 page of information via a LibreOffice Calc spreadsheet. The thing is she has to stuff a lot of info on that one page and the text gets really small. It would be nice if she could eat into the page margins and use more of the page.

Is this a Brother printer setting? A LibreOffice Calc setting? A Microsoft printing setting?

:)

The Pool Man, Nov 24, 2020

2. Borderless printing

I ca no longer print borderless - with Windows Photos or any other software (Photoscape or PhotoShop) - after upgrading to Windows 10. Everything worked fine in Windows 7. I select borderless printing in the printer controls, but all apps override it.
    VERY FRUSTRATING!!

Randy - 4814, Nov 24, 2020
  3. print photos borderless

how do I change the setting to print photos borderless

SandraSimenson, Nov 24, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Borderless PRINTING

print photos borderless

Hi Sandra

That setting is specific to each printer, some printers have a borderless printing functions, some do not . ..

Either way, that is not a Windows setting, click Print, then on the resulting panel, you should see a 'Printer Properties' or 'Printer Preferences' option, click that

Then look for that borderless printing setting . . .

If you cannot find that, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your printer, and I will look into that for you to find the exact method for your printer . ..

DaveM121, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Borderless PRINTING

1. Borderless PRINTING - Similar Threads - Borderless PRINTING

2. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes: Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver but it didnt work. I took this screenshot in the laptop display165HzIn minecraft you can see the difference very well, and it...
  3. all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all games capped at 60 fps in borderless and fullscreen mode, but uncapped when windowes: Hi, for a few days I have this problem and I don't know how to resolve it.I have vsync and dvr disabled, i tried reinstalling some old nvidia driver but it didnt work. I took this screenshot in the laptop display165HzIn minecraft you can see the difference very well, and it...
  4. Windows 10 Borderless Printing

Windows 10 Borderless Printing: Hi, a few years ago I discovered a setting in Windows 10 to turn off borderless printing for my Canon Pixma MG5300 printer. I can't remember if it was in Sysconfig, or through Control Panel, or what. This is not in the "Printer Preferences" Control Panel, Windows Setting, or...
  5. Windows 10 Borderless Printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Borderless Printing: Hi, a few years ago I discovered a setting in Windows 10 to turn off borderless printing for my Canon Pixma MG5300 printer. I can't remember if it was in Sysconfig, or through Control Panel, or what. This is not in the "Printer Preferences" Control Panel, Windows Setting, or...
  6. Windows 10 Borderless Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Borderless printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Borderless printing: I ca no longer print borderless - with Windows Photos or any other software Photoscape or PhotoShop - after upgrading to Windows 10. Everything worked fine in Windows 7. I select borderless printing in the printer controls, but all apps override it. VERY FRUSTRATING!!...
  8. print photos borderless

in Windows 10 Customization
    print photos borderless: how do I change the setting to print photos borderless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-photos-borderless/0779d078-88ec-48f3-9a87-f939405399f8
  9. Borderless Printing?

Borderless Printing?: I need to print a book cover with a photo I've added to on Microsoft paint program. The printer is a Canon and I have printed borderless on it before, but from this paint program. Program settings are all correct but the preview picture, nor the printed test picture always...
  10. Artisan 837 wont print A4 photos borderless.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Artisan 837 wont print A4 photos borderless.: I have a Epson Stylus Photo T50 and I print a lot of A4 photos borderless. My sister has a Epson Artisan 837 and even when the preference for A4 borderless is selected it always prints with a border. Why wont the 837 print A4 photos borderless??...