Windows 10: Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.

Discus and support Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For the sake of all things sacred and holy (and for the sake of those of us who use more than two windows at a time). CAN YOU ENABLE BORDERS AROUND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DougGriffin, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.

For the sake of all things sacred and holy (and for the sake of those of us who use more than two windows at a time).

CAN YOU ENABLE BORDERS AROUND WINDOWS IN WINDOWS 10 please. Pretty please with sugar on it.

For the love of, for crying out loud. Jeez. At some point MS decided we didn't need to see where one window starts and one window ends. I just had to minimize several windows to find the top of the one I was trying to grab.

Doesn't anyone at Microsoft use Windows!!!!!

Anyway, I hold out little hope that anyone has any sense of UI design at MS anymore. The last update to office changed everything to monochrome. I'm certain we will reach the point where the entire interface will be black and white and MS will call it Windows DOS or something.

PS. I don't need your answers about changing colors etc. Been through all that. And I don't need to change it to the setting for people who are visually impaired. Save your advice unless you can actually add a completely different colored line around every single window in the interface at the same time.

sigh.

:)

DougGriffin, Aug 13, 2019

2. Top Border edges of Web Pages in Microsoft Edge or in the Mail App missing Windows 10.

Hi Samson,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

We understand that, top Border edges of Web Pages on Microsoft Edge and the Mail App are missing on Windows 10.

We are glad to assist you to fix the issue.

• Is this issue specific to Microsoft Edge and the Mail App ?
    I suggest you to press F11 key on these Microsoft Edge and Mail App Windows and check, if you could get all options on top Border edges of these Windows.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Markbo66 Win User
    White Borders To Album Artwork Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this procedure but it has had no effect at all so the problem persists.

Since asking the original question I have downloaded some albums from amazon and added these to the Music folder and the white border has appeared on those albums as well so it would appear it is only artwork added by WMP which is not affected.

Markbo66, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.

1. Borders around Windows PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE. - Similar Threads - Borders around PLEASE

2. YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    YELLOW BORDER PLEASE HELP: Hello,i was playing a game and when i stopped a yellow streak appears on my screen even if i'm playing games I don't know the reason,can you please help me?[ATTACH]...
  3. hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hello guys hope you are doing fine hope you can help me: so last time I manage to reformat my laptop but the settings is that I keep my files on it but when Im trying to open now the files like jpeg, PDF or other stuff its just cant be open. I notice all files are with.nile named on it. I tried to remove it but still the same.....
  4. When I drag my windows around only the border moves?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I drag my windows around only the border moves?: Theres only a black outline of the window moving around w my mouse instead of the window and all the contents of said window. How do I make it so the whole window moves w the mouse. submitted by /u/__Regimental__ [link] [comments]...
  5. Border around Desktop

Border around Desktop: Hello all! I recently bought a GDP P2 Max mini laptop and am pretty surprised at how performant it is. My only problem however is that the Desktop has a border around the edges. It's dark grey and had a tiny rectangle in the upper right corner of the screen. Does anyone...
  6. border around active window

in Windows 10 Support
    border around active window: I have been working on this for two days now. I upgraded from w7pro to w10pro. As soon as I did I am left with a one inch border around my screen. I have tried various settings and troubleshoots and can not get rid of the border. Last resort is changing the registry...
  7. Border around my Chrome window

Border around my Chrome window: Hello, I recently noticed that there's this green border around my Google Chrome window but it's not on all 4 sides, just the top. Since my color theme is green, the line border is green so I'm guessing it has something to do with my theme? I'm confused since I currently...
  8. Black border around my monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black border around my monitors: i have black borders around both of my monitors, saw it abaout a week ago. Tried fixing it by looking at websites and stuff but found nothing that helped, it doesnt bother me but i want it gone, and i cant put my mouse on the black bar so i cant take a screenshot...
  9. Hoping you guys can help out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hoping you guys can help out: This is a core dump from my computer. I'm getting the pool header message during the dump. Happens usually when I'm multitasking on this computer. 45070
  10. Border around window screenshot

in Windows 10 Support
    Border around window screenshot: After the Windows 10 Anniversary upgrade, the Alt+PrtScn combo captures a border of some size around a window, as in the screenshot below. Is it possible to have only the active window captured? [img] 65499