Windows 10: Borders in Windows 10 - when will they return?

Discus and support Borders in Windows 10 - when will they return? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In an age of usability and accessibility, Microsoft's insistence on reducing usability and accessibility is at odds. This isn't disruption in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Just Craig, May 4, 2021.

1. Borders in Windows 10 - when will they return?

In an age of usability and accessibility, Microsoft's insistence on reducing usability and accessibility is at odds. This isn't disruption in a positive sense, this is disruption in the Facebook sense - sure, it sucks, but someone here at Facebook decided they like it.Not being able to see where windows end is, quite simply, really stupid. Perhaps someone thinks it makes a political statement - why aren't we all one world, borders just separate us and drain our humanity? But some of us use our computers for work and having to waste time trying to spot where a window ends beca

:)

Just Craig, May 4, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
  3. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 4, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Borders in Windows 10 - when will they return?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Borders in Windows 10 - when will they return?

1. Borders in Windows 10 - when will they return? - Similar Threads - Borders return

2. White borders in the notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White borders in the notepad: I see white borders when I open notepad, they are only on the left, right and bottom, if I drag over the edge with the border - it disappears, also if I minimize and expand notepad - they disappear. I thought it was some kind of windows problem, but there have been several...
  3. White borders in the notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White borders in the notepad: I see white borders when I open notepad, they are only on the left, right and bottom, if I drag over the edge with the border - it disappears, also if I minimize and expand notepad - they disappear. I thought it was some kind of windows problem, but there have been several...
  4. windows border issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows border issues: I mentioned before in another thread some issues with windows applications border, and got a snarky reply from a username I can't remember these are the actual specific issues, they aren't a case of "not liking the way it looks" preference, they are functionality issues which...
  5. windows border issues

windows border issues: I mentioned before in another thread some issues with windows applications border, and got a snarky reply from a username I can't remember these are the actual specific issues, they aren't a case of "not liking the way it looks" preference, they are functionality issues which...
  6. windows border issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  8. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  9. Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...

Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...: Guys some of you who used "Mouse Without Border " has to face this error without no reason. I don't know whats this reason but its happening after 1 or 2 days. I was in love with this amazing tool but also facing this error issue. So I did some research and found out some of...
  10. Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...: Guys some of you who used "Mouse Without Border " has to face this error without no reason. I don't know whats this reason but its happening after 1 or 2 days. I was in love with this amazing tool but also facing this error issue. So I did some research and found out some of...