Windows 10: Borders when in full screen

Discus and support Borders when in full screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloWhenever I pick full screen on in an app it has a border around the edge.I was just wondering how would I remove it?Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charlie Shailer, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Borders when in full screen

HelloWhenever I pick full screen on in an app it has a border around the edge.I was just wondering how would I remove it?Thanks.

:)

Charlie Shailer, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Black borders on screen

Hi Lyn,

It is true that the challenges that you’re having with the black borders on your computer screen might be related to the Display Settings of your monitor just like what DaveM121 was suggesting. To better assist you with your concern, we need you to answer
    the following questions:

• Which type of display cable are you using? ( VGA, DVI, HDMI cable).
    • Were you able to update your display adapter drivers?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jan 16, 2023
  3. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 16, 2023
  4. Smeed Win User

Borders when in full screen

Smeed, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

Borders when in full screen

1. Borders when in full screen - Similar Threads - Borders full screen

2. "Borders" around videos when opening full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Borders" around videos when opening full screen: Every time I try to fullscreen a video for the first time a sort of border of nothing appears - the video just doesn't cover the entire screen and you can see whats behind. Is this a known issue, and does anyone know a fix? Here's a screenshot, you can see discord behind the...
  3. "Borders" around videos when opening full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Borders" around videos when opening full screen: Every time I try to fullscreen a video for the first time a sort of border of nothing appears - the video just doesn't cover the entire screen and you can see whats behind. Is this a known issue, and does anyone know a fix? Here's a screenshot, you can see discord behind the...
  4. Borders when in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borders when in full screen: HelloWhenever I pick full screen or window an app it has a border around the edge.I was just wondering how would I remove it?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/borders-when-in-full-screen/3abdb4d7-4592-459d-bf8e-fabdb3c33f05
  5. Borders when in full screen

Borders when in full screen: HelloWhenever I pick full screen or window an app it has a border around the edge.I was just wondering how would I remove it?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/borders-when-in-full-screen/3abdb4d7-4592-459d-bf8e-fabdb3c33f05
  6. Borders when in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Borders when in full screen: HelloWhenever I pick full screen on in an app it has a border around the edge.I was just wondering how would I remove it?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/borders-when-in-full-screen/017d639d-3610-4614-87ac-deec1f71c1d7
  7. Photo App displaying grey border in full screen mode

Photo App displaying grey border in full screen mode: After the recent update, when I open a picture in Microsoft Photo App, there will be a grey border all around the photo even when I full screen the picture.This shrinks the picture size and made it hard to viewIn contrast to pre-update Microsoft Photo App which doesn't have...
  8. Screen Dims when in full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Dims when in full screen: For the past 3-4 months my screen randomly started dimming when I go fullscreen in various applications. I originally thought it was an Overwatch problem, but it has also happened in zoom whenever someone screenshares. I have tried everything I have found online, messed with...
  9. white borders in browsers when using in full screen in 4k displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    white borders in browsers when using in full screen in 4k displays: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xFinal_boss6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2xyf6/white_borders_in_browsers_when_using_in_full/
  10. Window border on my games even when I'm full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window border on my games even when I'm full screen: Hey folks... I was just wondering if there is any way to remove the window border whilst I'm playing a game on full screen? For example, when I'm playing Forza Street, it is not true full screen on my second monitor as I can see the window border with the title of the...