Windows 10: BOSD after clean install of win 10 1903 (and new gpu)

Discus and support BOSD after clean install of win 10 1903 (and new gpu) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i keep having BOSD on win 10 1903 i have the .dmp file but i have no cleu wat is coursing tis error , before i installed new gpu (correct ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _DWEAZEL, Aug 21, 2019.

1. _DWEAZEL Win User

BOSD after clean install of win 10 1903 (and new gpu)

hello i keep having BOSD on win 10 1903 i have the .dmp file but i have no cleu wat is coursing tis error ,

before i installed new gpu (correct , safemode wiped all drivers and did frech install of nvidea driver)

my system was stable and after installing gpu i kept getting bosd , so i updated windows to 1903 and still bosd ,

system X99 asrock mobo

i7 5630k no oc

gtx 2080 super

850 gold psu

win 10 home on kingston ssd

please some one here help me find out wat coulses this

:)

_DWEAZEL, Aug 21, 2019
  2. _DWEAZEL Win User

hello i keep having BOSD on win 10 1903 i have the .dmp file but i have no cleu wat is coursing tis error ,

before i installed new gpu (correct , safemode wiped all drivers and did frech install of nvidea driver)

my system was stable and after installing gpu i kept getting bosd , so i updated windows to 1903 and still bosd ,

system X99 asrock mobo

i7 5630k no oc

gtx 2080 super

850 gold psu

win 10 home on kingston ssd

please some one here help me find out wat coulses this

_DWEAZEL, Sep 28, 2019
  3. _DWEAZEL Win User

as i said , i pleased the file in recycle bin and by acident deleted it , no other dmp files are in C:\Windows\Minidump
    , becoulswe i had only one BOSD after reinstaling 1903 update

_DWEAZEL, Sep 28, 2019
  4. _DWEAZEL Win User

i wil , seems stable for now , testing games and did not bosd yet

_DWEAZEL, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. BOSD after clean install of win 10 1903 (and new gpu) - Similar Threads - BOSD clean install

2. BSOD after clean install windows 10 iv tried clean install 5 times. and gotten a new gpu...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after clean install windows 10 iv tried clean install 5 times. and gotten a new gpu...: Bsod after i clean installed windows 10 home . crashes just by opening a game then its Bsod within 10 min . no matter if its League og apex.just tried to follow another Bsod fix from inhere no luck....
  3. New Win 10 PC - clean install?

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win 10 PC - clean install?: I just purchased a new Win10 desktop. Now, beeing a longtime Win 7 power user I have read numerous advices to do a "Clean re-install" of the OS to get rid of all the crap, bloatware and things I dont need. And f.ex customize privacy and telemetry etc. But I'm a little...
  4. clean install of 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clean install of 1903: hi joydeep sir i did clean install of 1903 by chatting with micrsooft techs today and after i did clean install of 1903 today i activate windows and start check for windows update and while updating windows my few updates for windows 10 1903 got failed so i ran update...
  5. STILL CANNOT CLEAN INSTALL WIN 10 ver 1903

STILL CANNOT CLEAN INSTALL WIN 10 ver 1903: greetings, my laptop is an: alienware 17 r5 win 10 x64bit 128 gb ssd 1 tb hdd 16gb ram 1050 gtx 1year old. never dropped it. no hardware issue. healthy ssd. healthy usb drive. Last time i had a problem installing win10. Nothing i found in the internet works. here's...
  6. clean install of 1903

clean install of 1903: hi joydeep sir i forgot to disconnect my internet during windows installation of 1903 ,so just asking will it have any issue as i forgot to disconnect my internet.i am using windows 10 home sl 64 bit 1903...
  7. Clean install to Win 10 1903 causes audio to crackle and not work

Clean install to Win 10 1903 causes audio to crackle and not work: I just performed a clean install to Windows 10 1903 and upon reinstalling my audio driver I noticed that it was just crackling and not working at all. The audio driver I was installing was Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.1.8742.1 WHQL. I decided to reinstall windows 1903 and use...
  8. The Start Screen After Clean Installing 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Start Screen After Clean Installing 1903: I clean installed 1903 and the start full screen background is now solid "gray." Under all the settings for Background/Color/Start I do not see anything to change the background for the start screen... I also do not know why it is gray. I messed around with the colors -...
  9. Clean install Windows 10 1903

Clean install Windows 10 1903: Is there a problem with the Clean Install method with 1903? I have read about problems with USB flash drives and another one I read was some problem with SD cards. Can you clean install Windows 10 1903 using a USB flash drive? And what is the SD card issue? My Pc does have an...
  10. Win 10 Clean Install after Upgrade Install

Win 10 Clean Install after Upgrade Install: I've upgraded from Win 7 Pro x64 to Win 10 Pro x64 via the upgrade install. The system indicates the Win 10 install is activated. Presently, this install is to buggy. I intend to wipe the disk clean and perform a clean install via bootable USD flash drive and the downloaded...