Windows 10: BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

Discus and support BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Friends, i have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardSpecht, Nov 13, 2019.

1. BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

Hello Friends,

i have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual.

The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever.

Maybe you guys can help me?

I will attach dumpfiles and system settings asap.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

:)

RichardSpecht, Nov 13, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

ETD Control Center and CPU Resouces

Hi,

It looks like you're having issues with the high CPU usage of the ETD Control Center. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, kindly provide answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer aside from updating Windows?
    • Have you tried using the
      System File Checker tool
      ? This helps to repair damaged or corrupted system files.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the problem?

You can also run your PC in
    safe mode
    for us to further isolate the problem by starting your computer using a limited set of drivers and files.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Nov 13, 2019
  3. ETD stops working

ETD of laptop stopped working. Can i know the reason why it stopped reason.......and how can i solve this issue

murthynadar, Nov 13, 2019
  4. BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

ETD stops working

As i updated my window...Etd stops working and touchad also stoped working...is their any hardware problem or software problem regding this

murthynadar, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

1. BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys - Similar Threads - BOSD random DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Random BOSD when i play games???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BOSD when i play games???: First had a BOSD happen when i would play Apex so i stopped playing it for a while to avoid it and now that Overwatch 2 is out I'm having the same problems on there it's happened like 10 times already I've already switched my ram sticks, did a memtest, updated the drivers,...
  3. Random BOSD when i play games???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BOSD when i play games???: First had a BOSD happen when i would play Apex so i stopped playing it for a while to avoid it and now that Overwatch 2 is out I'm having the same problems on there it's happened like 10 times already I've already switched my ram sticks, did a memtest, updated the drivers,...
  4. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  5. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  6. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

7. BOSD on random occasions (Possibly Driver Issue?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BOSD on random occasions (Possibly Driver Issue?): Hi guys. My dad bought a computer with high specs that i am very thankful for. The first week we have used it, it displayed a blue screen a couple times despite it being brand new with only a chrome browser and ms office installed. These BOSD's happen before i installed any...
  8. BOSD on random occasions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BOSD on random occasions: Hi guys. My dad bought me a beast of a computer which i'm very thankful for. The specs are: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59GHz Video Card: Radeon RX 570 Series RAM: 8 GB submitted by /u/onecoolredditboi [link] [comments]...
  9. Etd. Sys failed please help me in this

in Windows 10 Customization
    Etd. Sys failed please help me in this: Hi, I just have a query related to system thread exception not handle error code etd.sys..... Please help me in this query and provide suitable solution to my query please......
  10. BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

BSOD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys: Hello Friends, I have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual. The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever. Maybe...