Windows 10: BOSD atikmpag.sys

Discus and support BOSD atikmpag.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have problems with randomly BOSD gameing, windows idle, system boot maybe caused by the GPU drivers. I have tested the newest driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NightmareAchim, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM.

1. BOSD atikmpag.sys

Hello,

i have problems with randomly BOSD gameing, windows idle, system boot maybe caused by the GPU drivers.

I have tested the newest driver and several old versions, uninstalled the old driver with DDU in safe mode.

My RX580 on stuck clocks etc

Maybe you could anayze the dumpfile.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHC1DIHWnuwmnrXmyYtF8uXPJuq?e=axYaBY

:)

NightmareAchim, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:43 AM

2. BOSD when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network

Hello, so recently i've got BOSD with Qcamain10x64.sys which is the Atheros Wireless Adapter right? i tried to Lock the I/O Interface Wireless Network in the BIOS and i can boot up normally but cannot find the Wifi Settings because it was Locked. any help
    how to fix this BOSD? it's a little frustating because my notebook isn't have a LAN Port

Muhammad DikaAdriansyah Hudaya, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:46 AM
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

4. BOSD atikmpag.sys

HelloWindowsFuture, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:46 AM
Thema:

BOSD atikmpag.sys

1. BOSD atikmpag.sys - Similar Threads - BOSD atikmpag sys

2. xboxgip.sys bosd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xboxgip.sys bosd: I've been having this bosd for a few days now and I recently was able to make a zip folder so send someone a dump file but I don't know how to link it. can anyone tell me how to link the zipped dump file so I can send it?...
  3. xboxgip.sys bosd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xboxgip.sys bosd: I'm new to pc gaming and I'm not too familiar with software but I occasionally get a bosd caused by xboxgip.sys error. I've updated all gaming related drivers but this error shows up every once in a while. If anyone answers this can I get a detailed walk though on what I...
  4. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED problem BOSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED problem BOSD: My PC keep reboots with blue screen showing this everytime I play any games. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (xboxgip.sys) This happens even my pc is not connected to xbox controller and all the xbox programs are turned off. I have tried deleting drivers, reset or...
  5. BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys: Hello Friends, i have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual. The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever. Maybe...
  6. Video TDR Failure Atikmpag

Video TDR Failure Atikmpag: Getting real tired of PC getting this and rebooting 7 or 8 times a day. I have updated my driver 3 times ( It says it is latest but I force the update again hoping maybe to fix it. ) The PC has been doing this since the day I took it out of the box and has gotten worse. used...
  7. windows 10 bosd

windows 10 bosd: dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArbMdblTsyfEixKV0bKBIghIVlqN?e=lKNqGk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bosd/fc04c169-f612-4f90-a486-f47d8cc153e4
  8. Help with BOSD

Help with BOSD: I did driver verifier to try and find the reason I've been having BOSD problems. Here are links to minidump files, my msinfo file and my specs. Dump file MS info PC Specs.txt...
  9. Annoying issue BOSD

Annoying issue BOSD: My computer has a BOSD problem. I have run your tool and here are the two files it created. Every day or so I will hear a short buzz (1-second low volume) if I ignore it, within 5 minutes the computer will crash with a BOSD. It says: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Computer...
  10. PC locks up, no BOSD

in Windows 10 Support
    PC locks up, no BOSD: Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it's about a crash with no BSOD so I didn't know where to put it. Similar lock ups have been posted here before so I saw through searching. So I've had a fresh install of windows 10 for about 2 weeks or so. The only trouble I have is it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. atikmpag