Windows 10: BOSD atikmpag.sys

Discus and support BOSD atikmpag.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have problems with randomly BOSD gameing, windows idle, system boot maybe caused by the GPU drivers. I have tested the newest driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NightmareAchim, Mar 26, 2020.

1. BOSD atikmpag.sys

Hello,

i have problems with randomly BOSD gameing, windows idle, system boot maybe caused by the GPU drivers.

I have tested the newest driver and several old versions, uninstalled the old driver with DDU in safe mode.

My RX580 on stuck clocks etc

Maybe you could anayze the dumpfile.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmHC1DIHWnuwmnrXmyYtF8uXPJuq?e=axYaBY

:)

NightmareAchim, Mar 26, 2020

2. BOSD when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network

Hello, so recently i've got BOSD with Qcamain10x64.sys which is the Atheros Wireless Adapter right? i tried to Lock the I/O Interface Wireless Network in the BIOS and i can boot up normally but cannot find the Wifi Settings because it was Locked. any help
    how to fix this BOSD? it's a little frustating because my notebook isn't have a LAN Port

Muhammad DikaAdriansyah Hudaya, Mar 26, 2020
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Mar 26, 2020
  4. BOSD atikmpag.sys

HelloWindowsFuture, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

BOSD atikmpag.sys

1. BOSD atikmpag.sys - Similar Threads - BOSD atikmpag sys

2. bosd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bosd: hi have been having problems with my pc. i so did a prime95 stress test on my pc. and it just keep restarting so i fored a bosd. after running !analyze -v this is what i got.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 75 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 3 Key :...
  3. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  4. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys: Bonjour,Je rencontre actuellement des problèmes avec mon PC portable DELL Latitude 5520 dont l'OS est le suivant : Windows 10 Professionnel 21H2Régulièrement, le PC plante et je fais face à un écran bleu BSOD avec ce message d'erreur :DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdriver...
  5. BOSD : driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. bosd

bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  7. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing...
  8. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY: My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. currently booting in save mode. all files are grayed out . Pass 3 days followed all process to remedy my booting with no joy. I even did command prom process. Not allowing me create backup or last restore files in system not allowing...
  9. My Pc window10 not booting in normal mode. ATIKMPAG SYS FULTY

10. Video TDR Failure Atikmpag

Video TDR Failure Atikmpag: Getting real tired of PC getting this and rebooting 7 or 8 times a day. I have updated my driver 3 times ( It says it is latest but I force the update again hoping maybe to fix it. ) The PC has been doing this since the day I took it out of the box and has gotten worse. used...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. atikmpag