Windows 10: Bosd even after system restore.

Discus and support Bosd even after system restore. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello so I've recently just built my first gaming PC and it turned out great! But since recently I've gotten the BOSD error so far the most common stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alan Olea, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Alan Olea Win User

Bosd even after system restore.

Hello so I've recently just built my first gaming PC and it turned out great! But since recently I've gotten the BOSD error so far the most common stop code has been this one right here the driver not less or equal. I've ran several disk checks, ran the windows driver diagnosis tool ran error codes on cmd every possible solution for this code and the system says everything is preforming as it should no errors at all. I've tried everything up to this point and I'm getting really frustrated becuase this was not happening, I even tried to go back to an earlier restore point and install wi does again but no same error. Could someone help I use this computer for studying mostly and when I'm doing simple tasks like watching YouTube and doing assignments is when I get the BOSD, when I game it dosen't happen.Bosd even after system restore. [​IMG]

:)

Alan Olea, Mar 8, 2021

2. System Restore Error 0x81000203

Good day,

We can see here that you are having issues performing system restore on your computer. Having said that, we need to determine the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to perform system restore? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you performed all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on this thread?

Desiree Yau, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Missing icons / buttons after System Restore

Hi Terrie,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to undo the restore or pick another restore point.

Please follow these steps to access system restore:

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.
    • Search Control Panel for Recovery.
    • Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Mar 8, 2021
  4. jellyroll Win User

How to delete inactive System Image Restore Points in System Restore

Windows 10 64-bit.
    When I click "show more restore points" in System Restore I see a bunch of old "system image restore points" that were deleted in past and do not correspond to any currently active restore points. Clicking any of these old restore points, I simply get an error message saying they could not be found, and to select another restore point instead.I would like to delete these restore points listings but have been unable to do so.
    So far, I have tried steps mentioned below without any luck :

Disk Cleanup through (CBosd even after system restore. :) Properties
    Disable System Protection (OFF and ON) in System Protection for OS (CBosd even after system restore. :)
    Disk Space Usage to minimum (slider button all the way to the left then 'Delete all restore points for this drive'),
    Delete all shown Restore points in CCleaner (the problem ones do not show here),
    Reset Windows Backup to Default in Windows 10 with 'Reset_Windows_Backup.bat' utility.

Any suggestions highly welcome.

jellyroll, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Bosd even after system restore. - Similar Threads - Bosd system restore

2. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  3. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  4. Stuck after BOSD system thread exception not handled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck after BOSD system thread exception not handled: I cannot reset, enter safe mode, run sfc commands to scan. I used a safe point to roll back my computer but windows still fail to boot.My computer was working normally just yesterday.I used chkdsk /r c: and found no bad sectors and I cannot use Dism due to my windows being PE...
  5. BOSD during remote workspace Even after full windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD during remote workspace Even after full windows reinstall: Since 2 months I have been having issues with my windows installation. I decided to fully reinstall windows and all software a week ago in order to solve these issues my install was getting pretty old. All issues where fixed, however one persisted: When working through Citrix...
  6. BOSD during remote workspace Even after full windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSD during remote workspace Even after full windows reinstall: Since 2 months I have been having issues with my windows installation. I decided to fully reinstall windows and all software a week ago in order to solve these issues my install was getting pretty old. All issues where fixed, however one persisted: When working through Citrix...
  7. BOSD during remote workspace Even after full windows reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BOSD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: Getting BOSD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION about every 10 min. Started after update on 7/9/2021. Any way to correct this? I have checked drivers and ran CHKDSK, SFC....
  9. Virus doesn't get removed even after system restore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus doesn't get removed even after system restore: I need some suggestions on how I can remove a virus which seems to have affected my windows. I tried commercial anti virus support, but it doesn't seem to work....
  10. Preparing Automatic Repair loop, even after system restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Preparing Automatic Repair loop, even after system restore: Hello. The Windows 10 HP laptop is always "preparing automatic repair" on boot. It then says diagnosing pc and then gets to a screen saying it did not start correctly and there is restart and advanced options. In the advanced options I tried to do a system restore and it...