Windows 10: BOSD every time I turn my laptop or in less than an hour after turning it on

Discus and support BOSD every time I turn my laptop or in less than an hour after turning it on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Link to the most recent dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkzGiSjK1tr3kwvXXZYvtkGuBoEL?e=eZVgQY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RealGungan, Jun 30, 2022.

1. BOSD every time I turn my laptop or in less than an hour after turning it on

Link to the most recent dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkzGiSjK1tr3kwvXXZYvtkGuBoEL?e=eZVgQY

:)

RealGungan, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Alduin Win User

Laptop turn itself off

Hello
    For some time my laptop(asus g751) shuts off automatically at different times sometimes 15 minutes (after turning on my laptop) and sometimes after 3 or 4 hour
    My laptop was too hot under load but I 've got to stop Intel's Turbo Boost and the problem was solved
    Is this a hardware problem?

Alduin, Jun 30, 2022
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Laptop turn itself off

How old is that laptop from new purchase?

DRDNA, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Msap14 Win User

BOSD every time I turn my laptop or in less than an hour after turning it on

laptop won't turn on

Dell Latitude D800

few hours ago i turned the laptop off by going to start menu, shut down, on an xp machine. the computer shut down normally but now when i try to turn it back on, nothing happens for a good 30 seconds then the HDD lights and power lights come on for a few seconds then turn off.

it's weird becasue, from what i have seen, the lights usually come on right away then turn right off (in similar situations) but this thing doesn't even try to turn on for a bit. What could be wrong?

things i have tried:
    -removed RAM, battery, wireless card, HDD... nothing happens
    -held power button for 10 seconds with battery in and out of machine while and while nt plugged in
    -Different power adapters

i am going to check the cmos battery but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

Msap14, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

BOSD every time I turn my laptop or in less than an hour after turning it on

1. BOSD every time I turn my laptop or in less than an hour after turning it on - Similar Threads - BOSD every turn

2. Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...: here problem details "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8044e51d340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011224-15578-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  3. Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...: here problem details "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8044e51d340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011224-15578-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  5. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  6. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  7. Why does my bluetooth turn on every time I turn my laptop on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth turn on every time I turn my laptop on?: So I have a Windows 11 computer upgraded from 10 and only just recently it has started to turn on bluetooth randomly or on startup. I've tried looking it up, going to Microsoft Support and watching videos but it only has the answer for phones or for how to stop it from...
  8. Why does my bluetooth turn on every time I turn my laptop on?

Why does my bluetooth turn on every time I turn my laptop on?: So I have a windows 11 computer upgraded from 10 and only just recently it has started to turn on bluetooth randomly or on startup. I've tried looking it up, going to microsoft support and watching videos but it only has the answer for phones. I dont like to have my bluetooth...
  9. BOSD every time I turn my laptop or in less than an hour after turning it on

BOSD every time I turn my laptop or in less than an hour after turning it on: Link to the most recent dump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkzGiSjK1tr3kwvXXZYvtkGuBoEL?e=eZVgQY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bosd-every-time-i-turn-my-laptop-or-in-less-than/ccd83e9c-87ee-4444-96d0-df4c07a2d7cd
  10. how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off voice that announces the time every hour: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-voice-that-announces-the-time/1260b4f0-414b-49da-81f6-8a687dc17f7b