Windows 10: BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

Discus and support BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ๑ Cttlee ๑Lee, May 18, 2022.

1. BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usual

:)

๑ Cttlee ๑Lee, May 18, 2022

2. Windows Blue Screen Error : System Service Exception : Dump Shows FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED
    Some one please help me on this , unable to resolved the error.

sunilvarmasv, May 18, 2022
  3. HelloWindowsFuture, May 18, 2022
  4. buinam96 Win User

BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

BOSD with Asus P8H61-MX R2.0 CPU G630

I have Asus P8H61-MX R2.0 with CPU G630, BOSD when run GPUz. May You help me ?

buinam96, May 18, 2022
Thema:

BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

1. BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED - Similar Threads - BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID IP_MISALIGNED

2. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys: I just started getting this BSOD when playing red dead redemption 2 "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i have done everything mentioned online memory diagnostics, bios update, revert bios to optimized settings, chkdsk. Then I decided to check the event viewer and found the dmp file,...
  3. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys: I just started getting this BSOD when playing red dead redemption 2 "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i have done everything mentioned online memory diagnostics, bios update, revert bios to optimized settings, chkdsk. Then I decided to check the event viewer and found the dmp file,...
  4. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  5. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  6. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

7. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues...
  8. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues...
  9. BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

BOSD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED: : kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or...
  10. BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe - ntkrnlmp.exe - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED: Hi, My PC has been suffering BSoD's and GSoD's for over a month now. They seem to be completely random, happen when I'm running any combination of software. I've tried reinstalling windows on 3 different HDD's, connected to different sata ports. My original drive is an...