Windows 10: BOSD on random occasions

Discus and support BOSD on random occasions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. My dad bought me a beast of a computer which i'm very thankful for. The specs are: Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59GHz Video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/onecoolredditboi, Dec 27, 2020.

1. BOSD on random occasions

Hi guys. My dad bought me a beast of a computer which i'm very thankful for. The specs are:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59GHz
    Video Card: Radeon RX 570 Series

RAM: 8 GB

submitted by /u/onecoolredditboi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/onecoolredditboi, Dec 27, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 27, 2020
  4. BOSD on random occasions

HelloWindowsFuture, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

BOSD on random occasions

1. BOSD on random occasions - Similar Threads - BOSD random occasions

2. Annoying occasional freezes - WHEA Event 1 on random occasions?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying occasional freezes - WHEA Event 1 on random occasions?: Hi!I have an annoying issue with my PC. I built it last summer. It was fine for like 1-1.5 months, then one time it completely froze after starting. The mouse and the keyboard did nothing, the screen showed the last thing that was on it that moment. Since the peripherals...
  3. Annoying occasional freezes - WHEA Event 1 on random occasions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying occasional freezes - WHEA Event 1 on random occasions?: Hi!I have an annoying issue with my PC. I built it last summer. It was fine for like 1-1.5 months, then one time it completely froze after starting. The mouse and the keyboard did nothing, the screen showed the last thing that was on it that moment. Since the peripherals...
  4. Random BOSD when i play games???

Random BOSD when i play games???: First had a BOSD happen when i would play Apex so i stopped playing it for a while to avoid it and now that Overwatch 2 is out I'm having the same problems on there it's happened like 10 times already I've already switched my ram sticks, did a memtest, updated the drivers,...
  5. Random BOSD when i play games???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BOSD when i play games???: First had a BOSD happen when i would play Apex so i stopped playing it for a while to avoid it and now that Overwatch 2 is out I'm having the same problems on there it's happened like 10 times already I've already switched my ram sticks, did a memtest, updated the drivers,...
  6. Random BOSD when i play games???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. bosd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bosd: Hi,Sometimes, i have a BSOD 1 time per week maximum on my laptop Dell XPS 17.The BSOD happen anytime and often when I restart my computer or when I'm on the web.I started getting the BSOD when I put a SSD Vertex 3 in my laptop.I am in AHCI, the bios is updated, all the...
  8. BOSD on random occasions (Possibly Driver Issue?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BOSD on random occasions (Possibly Driver Issue?): Hi guys. My dad bought a computer with high specs that i am very thankful for. The first week we have used it, it displayed a blue screen a couple times despite it being brand new with only a chrome browser and ms office installed. These BOSD's happen before i installed any...
  9. BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys

BOSD at random: DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - ETD.sys: Hello Friends, i have a problem with my university laptop. Last couple of days I had a few BSOD's while writing E-Mails or using word etc. nothing particular unsual. The driver seems to be for the tracking pad but i havent really touched any setting whatsoever. Maybe...
  10. BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception)

BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception): First of all, I tried using dm_log_collector, but it just crashed my pc again.So I have my mini dumps folder right here : MINIDUMPS The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bsod is literally hunting me. It happens at random times during the day, making it impossible for me to figure...