Windows 10: BOSD when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network

Discus and support BOSD when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so recently i've got BOSD with Qcamain10x64.sys which is the Atheros Wireless Adapter right? i tried to Lock the I/O Interface Wireless Network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammad DikaAdriansyah, Feb 21, 2020.

1. BOSD when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network

Hello, so recently i've got BOSD with Qcamain10x64.sys which is the Atheros Wireless Adapter right? i tried to Lock the I/O Interface Wireless Network in the BIOS and i can boot up normally but cannot find the Wifi Settings because it was Locked. any help how to fix this BOSD? it's a little frustating because my notebook isn't have a LAN Port

:)

Muhammad DikaAdriansyah, Feb 21, 2020

2. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 21, 2020
  3. Unable to display list of wireless networks.

Hi Richard,

Wireless networks could be set as a private network and that could be a possible reason why you are experiencing issues with viewing some wireless networks within your area. For us to provide better assistance, we would need to know if you are trying to
    connect to a public wireless network.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest performing network reset. Follow these steps to do so:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Network and Internet.
    • Under Status, look for Network troubleshooter and then click on Network reset.
    • Restart your computer once the process completed.

If the same issue persists, you can follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . It provides information and steps on how to address network connection issues in Windows 10.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

BOSD when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, BOSD  when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

BOSD when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network

1. BOSD when i set up the I/O Interface Wireless Network - Similar Threads - BOSD set Interface

2. Random BOSD when i play games???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BOSD when i play games???: First had a BOSD happen when i would play Apex so i stopped playing it for a while to avoid it and now that Overwatch 2 is out I'm having the same problems on there it's happened like 10 times already I've already switched my ram sticks, did a memtest, updated the drivers,...
  3. Random BOSD when i play games???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BOSD when i play games???: First had a BOSD happen when i would play Apex so i stopped playing it for a while to avoid it and now that Overwatch 2 is out I'm having the same problems on there it's happened like 10 times already I've already switched my ram sticks, did a memtest, updated the drivers,...
  4. Random BOSD when i play games???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar and network settings interface says no internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and network settings interface says no internet.: The taskbar and network settings say it doesn't have internet. It does work on browsing and websites but my applications such as the Microsoft Store don't recognize the connection, says ''check your connection and try again''. How could this be fixed?...
  6. Taskbar and network settings interface says no internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Taskbar and network settings interface says no internet.: The taskbar and network settings say it doesn't have internet. It does work on browsing and websites but my applications such as the Microsoft Store don't recognize the connection, says ''check your connection and try again''. How could this be fixed?...
  7. When I click to deselect "Connect Automatically" to a wireless network, my settings are not...

When I click to deselect "Connect Automatically" to a wireless network, my settings are not...: Hi there, We are having problems with competing wifi at work and home. I deselect "connect automatically" in the network list. When I re-open my network list, I see "Connect Automatically" is still selected. I also cannot remove the offending/unwanted wifi networks...
  8. Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.

Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.: I need a remote control for some specific functions (keyb shortcuts) of PC, not available in multimedia remote controllers with preset buttons. Is there any remote with computer application capable to set functions and keyboard shortcuts? There are required actually 5-6...
  9. Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.

in Windows 10 Support
    Please suggest Wireless remote with settings interface.: I need a remote control for some specific functions (keyb shortcuts) of PC, not available in multimedia remote controllers with preset buttons. Is there any remote with computer application capable to set functions and keyboard shortcuts? There are required actually 5-6...
  10. Should I be setting up this network as a domain?

Should I be setting up this network as a domain?: Good Morning Once again I wish to seek the knowledge of this esteemed group. I am having fits trying to keep 3 computers, all running windows 10 (one is an Insider Preview), connected in a stable network. I have tried different fixes suggested in other areas of ten...