Windows 10: bose 35 headphones not connecting with bluetooth to my HP EliteBook

Discus and support bose 35 headphones not connecting with bluetooth to my HP EliteBook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you get the Bose headphones to connect with bluetooth to windows 10. My laptop isn't even finding the devide... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Craig McAlpine, May 2, 2019.

1. bose 35 headphones not connecting with bluetooth to my HP EliteBook

How do you get the Bose headphones to connect with bluetooth to windows 10. My laptop isn't even finding the devide

:)

Craig McAlpine, May 2, 2019
  2. mlurp Win User

Windows 10 + BOSE Quietcomfort 35 - do not work

I also had problem connecting Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones via bluetooth to various devices.

This worked for me:

- clear the headphone pairing list by pressing the power/connection button and holding for 10 seconds.

- once the headphone pairing list is clean it was possible for me to connect to other devices.

This is not well explained in the Bose litterature. They say that you can connect to 2 devices at the same time (doesn't seem possible on my product). They also don't say that you should clear the headphones each time before trying to switch devices.

I also have other Bose bluetooth headphones (older version not noise cancelling) and this is not necessary with them.

mlurp, May 2, 2019
  3. pchamponn Win User
    Windows 10 + BOSE Quietcomfort 35 - do not work

This did the trick. A pain though if everytime we have to clear the list...oh well! Thanks again

pchamponn, May 2, 2019
  4. bose 35 headphones not connecting with bluetooth to my HP EliteBook

Windows 10, Bose QC 35, Hands Free Bluetooth interrupted by headphones

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. To answer your questions:

• It's not really a specific application, but mostly Outlook, or any application that generates a notification in Windows. I could silence outlook for notifications but I don't think this is a feasible long term solution.
    • The Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones are configured for both Hands Free calling via VOIP and Headphones (audio sink?) profiles. So the situation is that I am on a VOIP call using my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 and an email comes in or any notification for that
      matter, then my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 block the VIOP call for a number of seconds and I can't hear the caller and they probably can't hear me. I tried to mute the headphones via the sound controls in windows, and when I do that, I don't hear the notification
      sound, but I still get blocked from my call due to the notification itself.
    I got a response in this thread over at the Bose Community: Re: Windows 10, Bose QC 35, Hands Free Bluetooth i... - Bose Community

Seems promising as it silences the entire windows notifications system, but I will need to try it.

Dave

DaveMcGough, May 2, 2019
Thema:

bose 35 headphones not connecting with bluetooth to my HP EliteBook

1. bose 35 headphones not connecting with bluetooth to my HP EliteBook - Similar Threads - bose headphones connecting

2. Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting: Bose NC 700 HP can't connect windows 11. It can find it though. Just dont connect.I have tried to add device... It worked before I bought a new PC with windows 11... I have tried to remove and find it......
  3. BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10: I have the BOSE QuietComfort 35 wireless noise-cancelling headphones - version I, not II. I was using them with a Windows 10 desktop without any problems for years until I updated OS recently. Now it won't stay paired, and when it is connected no audio will play through it....
  4. BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10: I have the BOSE QuietComfort 35 wireless noise-cancelling headphones - version I, not II. I was using them with a Windows 10 desktop without any problems for years until I updated OS recently. Now it won't stay paired, and when it is connected no audio will play through it....
  5. BOSE QuietComfort 35 Headphones not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting: I updated the Bluetooth drivers on my laptop today and once I did, the media buttons on my headphones stopped working over Bluetooth. I first tried forgetting and repairing the headphones to no avail, so I tried rolling back the drivers. Now I am back on the original...
  7. Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting

Bose NC 700 Headphones Not Connecting: I updated the Bluetooth drivers on my laptop today and once I did, the media buttons on my headphones stopped working over Bluetooth. I first tried forgetting and repairing the headphones to no avail, so I tried rolling back the drivers. Now I am back on the original...
  8. What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones?

What is the best USB Dongle for connecting Win10 Desktop to Bose QC 35 headphones?: We have many win 10 machines. some have built in Blue Tooth some do not. We have tried some dongle brands and cannot get them to work. What brands and models work best for others? Should we be looking for a unified dongle or is that only for keyboards and mice? we love win...
  9. Bose Headphone

Bose Headphone: Hello, I have attempted to connect my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones via Bluetooth to my HP laptop and have been unsuccessful. I've followed all of the how-to directions from Google, Windows... etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!...
  10. How do I connect my Bose QC 35 II bluetooth headphones to mt windows 10 PC or laptop?

How do I connect my Bose QC 35 II bluetooth headphones to mt windows 10 PC or laptop?: I have bee trying all the various option shown on the internet with no success. I cannot see the device even when the headphones are ready to connect and no pairing takes place. help in resolving this matter would be very much appreciated so I can enjoy the these amazing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose my

2. how to connect bose to hp

3. bose qc35 ii connection to hp elitebook

4. add bluetooth headphones to hp elite,
  5. bose bluetooth headphones not connecting,
  6. how to connect bose headphone to hp laptop,
  7. connecting hp laptop to bose headphones,
  8. bluetooth headphones making hp laptop slow,
  9. problem bose quietcomfort 35,
  10. connecting bose headphone to hp pavillion,
  11. bose headphones not pairing to windows,
  12. connect bose to laptop hp,
  13. bose headphones not pairing,
  14. my bose,
  15. how to get bose quiet comfort blue tooth audio to work with hp elitebook 840 g2