Windows 10: bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new...

Discus and support bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new driver....what is wrong?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lisa22LM, Nov 24, 2018.

1. lisa22LM Win User

bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new...

bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new driver....what is wrong?

:)

lisa22LM, Nov 24, 2018

2. Can't connect Dell XPS to Bose Speaker via Bluetooth

Hi Andre,

Yes, of course. And with Dell. The speaker works well with other computers and phones, only the XPS appears to have trouble connecting with BT devices. I've been working on it for months now...

troyfillman, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 24, 2018
  4. bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new...

Can't connect Dell XPS to Bose Speaker via Bluetooth

Does anyone else struggle with their Dell XPS to connect via Bluetooth to any audio device, or Bose Audio10?

troyfillman, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new...

1. bose bluetooth speaker not playing on dell xps 15 even after pairing and installing new... - Similar Threads - bose bluetooth speaker

2. New Bose bluetooth headphones not playing in stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Bose bluetooth headphones not playing in stereo: I have a pair of Bose NC-700 bluetooth headphones which do not play in stereo when connected to my PC but do play in stereo when connected to my smart phone. I contacted Bose and worked with them to resolve the problem but they determined the issue is with Windows and said I...
  3. Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15: Hello,I have had some issues with audio since I first got this laptop, but I thought I had resolved them by uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. However, the laptop has decided to stop playing audio once again. Neither speakers nor headphones work. I have gone through...
  4. Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Not Playing Windows 11, Dell XPS 15: Hello,I have had some issues with audio since I first got this laptop, but I thought I had resolved them by uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. However, the laptop has decided to stop playing audio once again. Neither speakers nor headphones work. I have gone through...
  5. Dell XPS-15 9560 Can't pair Bluetooth mouse after driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell XPS-15 9560 Can't pair Bluetooth mouse after driver updates: After performing some driver updates and a BIOS update, I can no longer pair my HP Z5000 Bluetooth mouse. The system can see the device, but when I try to pair it, it waits a while, and then comes back with the error "Check the PIN and try connecting again". The system is...
  6. Dell XPS 15 Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell XPS 15 Problems: Dell XPS 15 Windows 10 problem(s) So I have a Dell XPS 15 with Windows 10 that is just over 1.5 years old. Issues have started to rack up over the last 3 or so months (things like any microphone from any headset/earbuds not being detected, my Realtek Audio not showing up at...
  7. Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuttering Bluetooth Mouse on Dell XPS 15 (9560): I have a problem with bluetooth mice. The mice, which work perfectly on other computers, stutter massively on my XPS 15 (9560) to the point which it's pretty difficult sometimes to do anything. If I bring the mice right next to the usb receiver, then they work well, but 50-60...
  8. Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker: Bluetooth paired but doesnt play. Bose external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-paired-but-doesnt-play-bose-external/939450b3-c213-4180-a07d-aacd4792b0e5
  9. Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pair Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers?: I have a Dell laptop and Bluetooth speakers. The problem is that I cannot connect them. The speakers are not indicated in the list of output devices and I can just hear sound from the internal laptop speaker. How can I connect my Bluetooth speakers to the laptop?...
  10. bluetooth speaker Bose not detected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth speaker Bose not detected: Dear reader, Thank you to take some of your precious time to read my post and help me solve the following problem with bluetooth connection. Following latest windows update version: 10.0.17134 build 17134 With USB plugged in or with Bluetooth connection the speaker...