Windows 10: Bose head phone.

Discus and support Bose head phone. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trying to set up to my laptop asus and cant get it hook up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chrishuff3, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Bose head phone.

trying to set up to my laptop asus and cant get it hook up

:)

Chrishuff3, Jun 11, 2019

2. Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Bose Head phones bluetooth no connection on Windows 10

My Headphones worked on the windows 8 just fine, when I upgraded to 10, it does not connect the Bluetooth to the system.

Ive tried turning them off, rebooting, and it finds all the other blue tooth devices, just not the Bose...

Any suggestions???

thanks

merlinswizzard, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Bose head phone.

Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth problem

Hi Yosef Persin,

Based on the information you have provided, it seems like the Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset is already connected since it is showing from Devices and Printers. I suggest that you set the Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset as your default playback
    and recording device. To do this follow the steps below:

1. Right-click the volume icon from the System tray on the lower right side of your desktop.
    2. Choose Playback devices.
    3. Go to Playback tab, select Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset (driver) and then click
      Set Default.
    4. Click Apply and then hit OK.
    5. Go to Recording tab, select Bose QuietControl 30 Bluetooth headset (driver) and then click
      Set Default.
    6. Click Apply and then hit OK.
    7. Restart your computer to apply the changes.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Bose head phone.

1. Bose head phone. - Similar Threads - Bose head phone

2. head phones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    head phones: When I plug in headphones do not work. So I have to re install the driver and restart the computer. I have do this every time I start the computer.. Any solution for this in Windows 10....
  3. Head phones not recognized on Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Head phones not recognized on Windows: The Head is not getting recognized when connected to the ports .If i play any sound it is giving it though system sound instead of through headphone .All drivers are updated till latest version .I run the trouble shooting but it did not give any solution....
  4. Using head phones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Using head phones: I bought my HP laptop from my employer and there may be corp settings that are locking out my headphone jack? When I try using the troubleshoot process to check the audio for headphones it asks for my product key. Is this a setting I can modify? I do not have the product...
  5. Head Phone Issue

Head Phone Issue: Hello, I have an issue with the connectivity of my headphone. Windows 10 is not detecting my headphone. To detect the headphone I have to plug in then need to restart my computer while headphone is plugged to computer. Once you plugged out and want to use again the...
  6. head phones

head phones: the jack for the headphones doesn't seem to be working.. when I go into the apt to find the sound icons.. it only shows speakers working.. it will not go to headphones...
  7. Head phones not working

Head phones not working: How do I make my head phones work after upgrading from 7 to 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phones-not-working/a809852e-d6b3-402e-a7ce-8348d313d6b2
  8. head phone jack

head phone jack: How do you disable the headphone jack on a HP laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phone-jack/e61004f1-1b8d-40c2-909b-ea200ab7b18e
  9. Head Phones No Longer Work.......

Head Phones No Longer Work.......: Since my last Windows 10 update from Microsoft, when I plug in my headphones, they no longer work - the laptop speakers are still on. I looked in the sound section of settings, and the headphones do not show up any more - they used to. In fact, when I would plug in my...
  10. head phones not working

head phones not working: head phones not working on windows 10 realtek hd audio manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/head-phones-not-working/1c8d914f-b484-4148-bee0-9a50d12c29ed