Windows 10: Bose Micro Sound Link will not connect to laptop Blue tooth

Discus and support Bose Micro Sound Link will not connect to laptop Blue tooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Toshiba tecra laptop has weak speakers so I bought a Bose Micro sound link SoundLink Micro Bluetooth(R) speaker - Bose product support For android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ready2Connect, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Bose Micro Sound Link will not connect to laptop Blue tooth

My Toshiba tecra laptop has weak speakers so I bought a Bose Micro sound link
    SoundLink Micro Bluetooth(R) speaker - Bose product support

For android there is an app called "Bose Connect".

It worked until I did a Windows Reset [It reinstalled but kept files] . Now I connect it by USB and the Icon shows in Bluetooth Devices but it will not pick it up on a scan while the speakers says "ready to connect". It doesn't show in Device Manager?
    I have updated the firmware in the speaker and Windows 10.
    I reset the speaker by holding down the mute button.
    Could there be a residual setting on the laptop?
    Solved - The device showed up as "Lonesome Sundown". I don't recall that the first time I connected?? I thought it must be a device being used by next door neighbour?

:)

Ready2Connect, Jul 11, 2020

2. Bose Soundlink won't connect with SurfacePro 3

My bose soundlink headphones are unable to connect with my surface pro 3. They connect with everything else just fine. On the surface pro they show as a blue tooth device, and will even display as 'paired.' but while supposedly paired the sound comes
    from the PC, not the headphones. Any suggestions?

Drew123456777777777777777777, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Bose Sound Link II

My Bose Sound link II, Bluetooth speaker is paired with my Laptop (HP, window 7), but not audio output

SarmadSalimsh, Jul 11, 2020
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Bose Micro Sound Link will not connect to laptop Blue tooth

Trouble using Bose QC35 headphones, Alexa and Bluetooth

Hi there
    I have a galaxy S8 and 2 Bose speaker types -- just set the blue tooth to pair the relevant speaker and ensure the Bose equipment is switched on with Blu tooth active -- you don't need any Bose apps to connect Bose speakers via blu tooth -- you only need an app initially if you are connecting via Wifi.

Not sure about the latest wireless noise cancelling phones from Bose -the older (and still excellent model) also connects via standard blu tooth connect - no app needed on phone or computer.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Bose Micro Sound Link will not connect to laptop Blue tooth

1. Bose Micro Sound Link will not connect to laptop Blue tooth - Similar Threads - Bose Micro Sound

2. Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset: If I make a call on PC using Phone Link - and have a Headset connected by Blue Tooth - the call goes via my Mobile Samsung. Is there a way to use my Headset?...
  3. Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link and Blue Tooth Headset: If I make a call on PC using Phone Link - and have a Headset connected by Blue Tooth - the call goes via my Mobile Samsung. Is there a way to use my Headset?...
  4. headphone blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone blue tooth connection: my computer is no long my computer is no longer finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once but would no longer connect so i removed device. Now it will not finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the...
  5. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Please some one help me how to pair Jabra elite 65t wireless head phones with Lenevo idea pad 145 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-connection/6e877e6e-86eb-4983-a3b1-bec25fa954a4
  6. connect blue tooth sony camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect blue tooth sony camera: trying to connect by bluetooth my Sony DSC.RX10M4 camera in Windows 10 1909, but don´t find an option in devices to set it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-blue-tooth-sony-camera/0d8f1bd5-5a5d-4045-8d05-3ac759fbb80a
  7. Blue tooth connection

Blue tooth connection: I have a HP laptop model envy it appears that I do not have blue tooth installed after checking out your instructions. * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  8. Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

Can not connect Blue tooth mouse: I just purchased a Surface Go and can't connect the Sculpt mobile mouse. Any ideas on getting help for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-blue-tooth-mouse/4981974b-a150-4da1-811f-9d54aacfa11a
  9. blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue tooth connection: Hello I can not connect my iPhone 6 to my pc which is running windows 10 it is up to date and the phone is up to date every time I try to connect the phone says " this device is not supported " why ? and how can I repair / do this Thankyou...
  10. From TV Bluetooth transmitter to Bose / other Blue tooth speakers

From TV Bluetooth transmitter to Bose / other Blue tooth speakers: Hi folks. Not specifically a Windows question although it does have some relevance too if using a laptop say. I've got a Blue tooth transmitter which can transmit analog or the optical output audio from the TV as a blue tooth signal. The TV itself doesn't have blue tooth...